Isla Aukate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and guidlines for posting in the art forum.

Go down

Rules  and guidlines for posting in the art forum. Empty Rules and guidlines for posting in the art forum.

Post by Admin Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm pretty lienient here but so we dont have hundreds of threads to keep track of for each art peice each user can make a single "art thread" and post artwork in it that was done by themselves or by others for thier character.

PLEASE KEEP ARTWORK PG RATED. I'm really sorry but seeing as I don't allow erotic RP for the same reason, I'd like this forum to be able to be perused by minors without worrying. 

As stated above simply post ONE thread and you can submit new pictures to it instead of making a new thread every time you have a new picture. Users may be allowed to comment on your artwork as they wish to unless you'd prefer they didn't in which case specifiy that you don't want commentary in Big bold letters so its unmistakable. I will help with pruning comments should people ignore your wishes.

Please keep your artwork submitted relevant to the Forum and its topics. While I'm sure your level 90 warcraft character it teh awesomez, it would be better hosted elsewhere.

Artwork posted must either be made BY you or FOR you. I don't mind if you get work done of your character from other sources and post it or if you do it yourself.

If a user has left his/her artwork open for commentary, please be nice and respectful when commenting. Remember if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all.

Admin
Admin

https://aukate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down