Isla Aukate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

+28
Whitetail
Astralin
Darius Steele
Nightwolf1513
Coyotecanuck
Schemmer
Charon Bond
Archeus
DeanFox
Ezra Stewart
Angewolf
Dragonwolf
Rotors91
KRancourt
Secateur
TheSphinx
Koichi18
BanditRingtail
Tigermark
Akkarri
Merrihop
tobi3B
KeirStryker95
Shard Loren
Solitair
Sylvian
Socks the Fox
Admin
32 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 13 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by tobi3B Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Slowly Angus climbed back down and stretched he then made his way back to camp and to his appointent tent . Stretching on the bed he thought that he made it finally to the Overloards camp now he need to prove that he is worth to work for her.
tobi3B
tobi3B

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tobi3b/

Back to top Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 13 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by Merrihop Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:04 pm

Sunny nodded, listening attentively to Ju Giao speak. She could see what he meant. His manner of speaking, though, kept reminding her of her grandmother. She also favored lesson-oriented statements, though she had been advanced in years even before Sunny had been born.

Her gold ears flicked thoughtfully, though, at the follow-up question of her other skills. Sunny smiled fondly and thought back, "Well, Dad was always taking me camping and fishing with him. He taught me to pitch a tent, forage for food, start a fire... you know, the usual camping things. We also had to build a temporary shelter once or twice when the tent broke..." The memory made her giggle softly.

"My mother grows a lot of plants in a little greenhouse. She taught me how to take care of some of them. It wasn't really my favorite thing, but she said I did alright. She also taught me how to prepare tea leaves after she picked them. That's about as close to cooking as I usually got..."

Her purple-clad shoulders hunched a bit in a bashful shrug.
Merrihop
Merrihop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BanditRingtail Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Whatever concoction Steele used, it was more than effective. Devon would have screamed if the tear gas hadn't burned his throat. He reacted on instinct, throwing his hands up in defense, but the attack came at his ankle, electricity coursing through his body scrambling his neurons. When it let up, something worse came.

He was named Steele for a reason. Though the voice wasn't devoid of emotion, it had the effect akin to drawing a sword and putting it to Devon's throat. He froze and almost whimpered. He had no choice but to listen, blinking his eyes and trying to force himself through the pain. And listen he did. The words cut through him. He was unmasked. There would be no coddling here, no hiding from his sins, even those done in retaliation. As the realization grew, he began to dread what Steele would say next.

But he wasn't kicked out and deported. He was given a choice. A choice that made him tremble, but it was a choice. Except to him, it really wasn't. Not if he wanted a clean start away from his brothers.

"I'll... I'll stay, Sir. Forgive my stupidity. My weakness. I'll serve... and I'll keep myself in check." All he had to do now was wait for further orders, either to medical or the uniform tent. He half expected to be sent to get his uniform as a lesson. He couldn't say he didn't deserve it.

BanditRingtail

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/banditringtail/

Back to top Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 13 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1

Post by DeanFox Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:35 am

"Well Now that I have this That is and was the Idea but..." giving a polite wave to Charon as he appears to head off to talk to the leopard with the Amazing beard and Mustache finishing my experiment "Well Now that I have this That is and was the Idea but..." giving a polite wave to Charon as he appears to head off to talk to the leopard with the Amazing beard and Mustache Gu Jiao and miss Marden Sunny but I haven't met them yet.  "oh dang" letting out a snort there's only one or two smells that strong.   "I hope I didn't offend him. Anyway there were more things in here but," they don't want to hear you hog the conversation and it's rude to introduce yourself and change topics like that curse you sugar buzz!

Last edited by DeanFox on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : continuity error detected)
DeanFox
DeanFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:36 am

“Nice meetin’ you Lexi” he grinned, “I’ve had a personal experience with spear fishing, got speared myself once by a guy that must have left his glasses at home.  A spear in the bicep is not fun, fyi.” He rubbed his arm at the memory. He’d been pretty livid at the time; going so far as to break the guy’s fishing gear cursing at him the whole time. The culprit had been scared out of his wits when Razor turned on him, threatening to do even worse things to him if he didn't scram and take his stupid (and now destroyed)  fishing gear back to the island. He'd just snapped that day, having finished fighting and losing a kickboxing match only hours before so it only took a small push to put him over the edge into a rage. He’d gone back and apologized for his behavior….three years later. Despite his apology, the fisherman apparently still had nightmares of him .

“I've never used fishing gear of any sort. I prefer the, uh, 'hand's on' approach”. To him, nothing beat feeling the water course through your gills as you pursued you target, depending only on your age old senses to guide you to your prize. That and Razor was cheap when it came to sea food. Why pay for something you can just get for free yourself?

He let his thick tail hang over the edge of the dock, not wanting it to get in the way of any busy fishermen. Giving the girl his full attention, he listed to her reasons for wanting to serve the Overlord. A frown formed on his face, hearing how inhabitants from her own island treated her like some kind of outcast, even if it was just minutely. The shark understood how that felt, having your character questioned merely based on appearance…it irritated him to no end.

“You won’t have to worry about any of that from me, at least. That kind of stuff is just….aggravating.  Yeah, you look different, but you’re less out of place than I am” He said, a light laugh brightening his features. “I take the ‘fish out of water’ statement to the extreme according to some, and I like it that way”. When she mentioned her lack of knowledge when it came to humans, he half shrugged.

“Hey , I’m no expert either” He began rummaging in his uniform pockets, feeling a bit of discomfort from something. “Probably why I’m so curious to meet more of them”. He pulled out the energy bar that the tall, blue tigress had given him, noting its smashed appearance from having been sat on. He glanced over at Lexi with a questioning eye, “You hungry? You can have a piece if ya want, I’m really not a huge fan of energy bars…”
Rotors91
Rotors91

http://Albo-Beati7.deviantart.com or furaffinity.net/user/meek-a

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Darius eyes Devon, clenching his cane to turn off the electricity and turned walking back to his desk. "Do not complain about your weakness, boy. Everyone is weak in some way, its how we overcome it that matters. Wallowing in it instead of rising above it is true weakness." He closed Devon's file after removing the slip of paper for his tent assignment. "Tigermark will direct you to the uniform tent. DISMISSED." He raised his voice just slightly as he he opened the tent flap with his cane. "Send in the next Recruit."

Admin
Admin

https://aukate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrihop Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Sunny perked her ears, hearing the commander in the tent dismiss whoever he had in there, then call for the next recruit. Her nose twitched, and she thought she smelled something, but she turned her head up to look at the leopard again, smiling brightly, "It looks like it's your turn! Good luck. The commander seems very nice, really."

She had noticed, however, that his voice sounded rather agitated when he had dismissed the other recruit. She couldn't help but be curious what had transpired inside.
Merrihop
Merrihop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Tigermark had heard, and smelled, the events inside the tent quite well. As the raccoon made his way out he made his directions firm, but not overly stern.

"The Uniform tent is over there, Recruit Marshfield. the one with the short line, and the sign above the door. Stop and get your bearings before going on if you need to."

Turning back to the line of recruits, the tiger gave a nod.

"Recruit Jiao, the Commander is ready for you now."

Last edited by Tigermark on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for typos)
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by BanditRingtail Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:03 pm

He nodded to Tigermark in recognition. "Thank you, Sir." Devon couldn't make out details, but his eyesight was recovering enough to navigate amongst the various blobs. He hadn't exited the Officers tent with much grace, but he didn't care. He had Steele's words to ponder. Finding what he assumed to be a nearby tree, he sat down against it and waited for the pain to leave. That he could navigate at all was a miracle. He wasn't sure if that was due to the mix being diluted or if he was just tougher than he looked. He'd have to look over their testing data when he got the job. If he got the job. Things weren't quite so sure now, and it scared him. He'd just have to hope lying low would keep him out of enough trouble.

Even so, the General's remarks on weakness were... strange. He didn't know what to make of them yet. Maybe during the week he'd find someone, or several someones, who could help him understand. As it was, he'd just keep to himself for now. If anyone asked, he could just tell them he was an example of what not to do. The Overlord would be no pushover if her General was willing to subject applicants to this kind of punishment. He hoped he could make the grade.

BanditRingtail

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/banditringtail/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkarri Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:42 pm

“I expect it wouldn’t be, it’s bad enough when you slip with your knife and cut across your hand,” Lex responded sympathetically.  “I would guess you prefer the hands on approach, judging by your looks, besides being more built for fishing manually than those of us who don’t swim quite nearly as well.  I usually don’t use the rod as much as I find the other methods a bit faster, and you can pick what you want more easily,” she added.

She grinned a little to Razor’s comment about the judgments of others, “Well it’s in the past anyway, and I don’t expect much of that here.  Haven’t seen too many who seem to judge one too closely based on their looks,”  She would shift a little, letting her legs swing a little as they dangled over the edge of the dock, letting her muscles relax a bit more.  “Some of it may have been imagined, some may not have been, but you know how it can be.  Some can be rather superstitious of the different and the strange,” she said shrugging her shoulders a bit.

“Well I don’t suppose humans are a terribly common sight around here anyway,” Lex said with a shrug, “Though their literature does seem to come through at times.  Some of it good, some of it terrible.  There was ONE book I was about to use for kindling, but then I thought it would make a great gift as a joke,” she would say as she took a moment to look at the line and decide to dismiss it.  The effort was mostly wasted considering the activity.  “Though they did have some interesting survival guides that I keep around, everything from field med to hunting and tracking techniques,” she said remembering that she had them with her.

“Well, I can’t say I’ve had an energy bar before.  A lot of us kept things simple, a chocolate bar here, a granola bar there as a treat.  Sometimes some form of dried jerky for on the trail,” she chuckled, “But I’ll try it.  Really haven’t had much since before the Commander arrived.  Kind of trying to keep to his orders until he gets caught up I suppose.  He didn’t get too specific on how long he wanted me out here anyway,” she laughed a bit, finding some humor in the situation and her own dilemma.  “I really think he just doesn’t have any idea what he would like to do with me yet and is just keeping me to the side until he figure things out,” she said skirting around the idea that this may actually be for her.  But she wasn’t showing it in the least.
Akkarri
Akkarri

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Razor’s lip quirked a bit at Lexi’s description of this horrid piece of literature she read. “Was it really THAT bad? I almost want to read it now to see for myself”. He chuckled, tearing open the wrapper and looking at the damage. The bar was smashed beyond all recognition, but still edible. He broke off a piece that was barely hanging on and handed it to her.  “Bon appetite and all that”

He took a bite out of his own piece, teeth easily slicing through the soft, chocolate surface.  It wasn’t….terrible, but he wouldn’t get one for himself. He’d stick to his energy drinks and sugared fish. “Wait, so you've just been sitting out here fishing?”. True to his shark nature, he quickly scarffed  down the rest of the bar, not even bothering to chew. “You haven’t gotten your tent assignment either I’m guessing?”

That was no good. He wasn’t about to call the head commander out or anything, but what was sitting at a dock fishing going to do for her? She could at least get her tent assignment right? Or her uniform? “You just gonna sit here till he comes and gets your or what?”.  He was curious to know…it was possible with all the incoming recruits, Commander Steele had forgotten about her or something along those lines. Whether or not that was the case, Lexi didn't seem at all concerned about her situation...or maybe she was just good at keeping her cool about it.
Rotors91
Rotors91

Back to top Go down

Post by Archeus Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Archeus strolls up to Razor. What's new, anything? I've been looking around. Seems like quite a few recruits are here now.
Archeus
Archeus

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/archeus68/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkarri Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:08 pm

“No, I don’t think you want to,” Lex chuckled, “Let’s just say it involved a human girl, some vampires and some of those… what do they call them… those who can turn into the wolves… Werewolves?  But either way, not something I’d recommend really,” she chuckled.  “Of course, you know how it is, there’s always some bad with all the good with stuff like that.  One really bad one to make you appreciate the truly good.”

She would take the portion of the smashed bar with a nod of thanks, “Did… someone sit on it?  It almost looks like a boar stomped on it,” she chuckled before starting to nibble on it a bit.  It wasn’t bad to her, but all the additional items to make it an “energy bar” seemed to detract a bit from the chocolaty goodness she would prefer, even if it was mixed with berries or nuts.

“Not yet,” she would say, giving a shrug that spoke that she wasn’t worried, or possibly aloof on the matter, at least for now.  “I don’t know if the other two got their assignments and uniforms or not, but he doesn’t strike me as someone who forgets easily.”  She would shift and lean back a bit.  “Let’s just say… we got started on the wrong foot, hence the laps.  And he sent me over here to try my hand at using a rod and bait.  I just assume, as I said, he’s got a lot of recruits to go through today, and he’ll eventually loop back around.”

She gave a grin that spoke of amusement, “Besides I don’t know if he’d be surprised or expect it,” she said before the blue tigeress approached.  “Hummm, a friend of yours Razor?” she would ask hearing the Tigeress greet him.  It was hard to tell in her voice, but perhaps she was pleased to have a distraction to use to steer the subject in a new direction.
Akkarri
Akkarri

Back to top Go down

Post by Archeus Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Looking at Lex. My apologies for interrupting I'm Archeus, holds out hand. It is a pleasure to meet you. I must admit to being a little disoriented still.
Archeus
Archeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Stewart Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Jiao was about to once again speak to the young marten when he noticed the Cheetah come to him. Jiao grinned brightly, it made him happy to see the youth of the world seeking knowledge and wisdom. He almost felt like a teacher at this point, like his great master Seji, which was a compliment to Jiao in ever conceivable way. Stepping to make sure that he was looking at both of the youth in front of him, he stroked his long goatee, and eyed them both, a almost devious glint in them. He bowed first to Charon.

"I am Gu Jiao, son of Gu Cao, I hail from the island of Tianuare." His bow was deep and polite, showing respect to him. Coming up from the bow, he was about to ask what exactly was this young Cheetah's name and continue the conversation with him there. However he heard that the next recruit had been called. He sighed, the timing wasn't perfect but Jiao was thankful that he would now be able to begin the long process of settling in. He tapped his chin thoughtfully, as his tail swung gently behind him, thinking of how he would speak to them int he future. Shrugging he bowed again to both of them, this time in farewell, this bow was more shallow, but still filled with respect.

"It would appear that I must cut this meeting short." He turned to the Cheetah. "Though this confrontation will be cut short for now. I hope that we can meet again in the future. I do believe I would enjoy talking in great depth too you."

Raising himself from his bow, Jiao said this earnestly, and almost excitedly. He had already found three promising students, if they would be taught of course. This would have to be discussed in greater detail later on. Jiao then turned to Sunny.

"To you I give this similar message, and also. If the people of this camp do not find your skills as a scout adequate, which I think will be unlikely. You could become a manager of the camp, this would include the stocking of supplies, making sure tents are put up properly, fires are made, keeping a schedule for other things, so on. So, with this I take my leave, it has been a pleasure."

Bowing once more, he turned around sharply making his long robes twirl around him, as they slightly dragged through the dirt, and walked slowly to the entrance of the tent. Noticing the faint smell of tear gas coming from the tent, and the recruit who had just left, it must have been a poor evaluation. All the same, Jiao first bowed deeply to Tigermark, and entered the tent upon the officer's permission. The way he entered the tent was with absolute pride, respect, and dignity. His arms where behind his back, his back was straight, his head was held high, and he kept his stride graceful, though rather slow. Upon entering the tent, he put his hands together in his quite baggy sleeves, and bowed deeply once more.  

"An honor to finally meet you commander."

Watching his tone of voice, keeping it respectful he raised himself from his bow. After this he assumed a stance of attention. Putting his arms at his back, his back straight, while keeping his feet shoulder width apart, and his eyes straight forward. With this stance taken, he spoke once more.

"What are your orders sir?"
Ezra Stewart
Ezra Stewart

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Razor was about to reply when the blue tigress approached. He wasn't sure he'd call her a friend just yet, since they'd only had a brief meet together before. But he did quirk his brow ridge in a bit of confusion.

"I met her in the recruitment line earlier, though.." He turned to the tigress, look questioning. "Ain't you concerned 'bout losin' yo' spot in line?"
Rotors91
Rotors91

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkarri Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:12 am

“Well met, I’m Lex or Lexi, depending on who or the mood,” Lex responded, quirking an eyebrow at Archeus’ choice of words, especially the one. “Disoriented?” she would inquire somewhat confused by the term, other than the possibility of the boat ride not being taken very well. Lex herself didn’t enjoy long boat rides, at least in the larger ones. She didn’t want to think about how many lunches were saw twice in one day due to those rides.

Lex would turn a little and shrug to Razor, “I suppose many of us have met or have yet to meet here,” she would say, taking a few moments to consider the blue tigeress a bit more. “But you’d best check in with the commander, no need to get yourself into trouble before you even meet with him,” she would say “Besides, lost time due to not being in line there,” she would say shrugging. “As I understand it, training will become quite intense over the next few days, or at least that’s what I hear,” she said pointing to her ears.
Akkarri
Akkarri

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:52 am

Darius glanced down at his file on Gu Jaio, and then up at the leopard studying him for a moment. "Tactitcian, strategist, my you definately don't want to start small do you?" A smirk played at Darius's lips but it to someone who knew him better, it was less meant to be inviting or warm. "I regret to inform you that the position of such is filled." He paused, looking the Leopard in the eyes. "By me." Darius inhaled, it was a calming motion for him.

His time on the darnathi ship had been wrought with threats of being replaced and those awful memories were sweeping back tenfold. He did his absolute best not to let them taint his interactions. He chose his words carefully before he proceeded. "Everyone here starts off small, at the bottom. Should you exceed my expectations We'll talk about getting you you're own command but that will be up to you." Darius steepled his fingers. "In the meantime have you any other skills that might be of use? an idea is forming but input from you on the matter would be helpful."

Admin
Admin

https://aukate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:55 am

At the mention of training, Razor perked up, "I'm actually REALLY excited for the training. Intensity is one of the words I like to live by. If its not intense, ya' must not be doin' it right". Such a statement could make him out to be reckless, and he had his times where he was. "Gonna be interesting to see how many recruits have what it takes to get through whatever they throw at us". The not knowing both excited and unnerved him, but it was mostly excitement.

"With the laps I saw you running earlier, looks like the heads 'round here aint' goin' take training very lightly. This isn't a summer retreat, so I guess we should expect any less". He turned his eyes to the tigress, "Yo' Arch, Do you at least have someone saving your spot? Wouldn't want you to be pushed to the back of the line, seeing as you were too far from bein' called in".
Rotors91
Rotors91

Back to top Go down

Post by Archeus Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:55 am

Laughing a bit to her self. I had a long talk with my duffle bag if any one wants to cut ahead of me I'll know. Besides. Do I look like the type of creature who worries a lot about loosing their spot in lines, shaking her head back and forth. I'm here to get work accomplished. And I already have reason to believe they are well aware of my presence. So I wait.............patiently.

She turned to Lex "Sounds like good advice. If there is anything I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.
I'll see you later then."
Archeus
Archeus

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrihop Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:52 am

Sunny smiled again and nodded politely to the older leopard as he bid them farewell. She perked her ears and glanced after him, "Good luck!"

Once he was inside to have his meeting with the commander, the yellow marten turned to face the cheetah who had just approached. Casting her bright smile of greeting up to him, she held out her hand and chirped in greeting, "Hello! I'm Sunny, it's nice to meet you."
Merrihop
Merrihop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schemmer Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:03 am

If Vince was bothered by the cheetah's departure, he didn't show it. The feline had been a ... reserved conversationalist. Even though he knew that Charon had his reasons, with the sore throat and all, it was still unsettling to him. He liked people who were easy to read, or open, or both. And Charon didn't seem to him to be much of either. Though judging by the way he engaged with the leopard and the marten, maybe it had just been the choice of conversation partners. Turning his attention back to Dean, he continued their conversation. "Oh, if the trunk is something new I guess it makes sense that you're still partway through realizing all the conveniences it can offer you."

The bear was going to say more, but the raccoon left the command tent. The poor guy looked unsteady on his feet, an observation supported by his slumping down at the nearest tree. Vince wondered if he had some illness, or maybe he was heatsick. Vince knew heatsickness could occur in those unused to hot climates, or in those who overworked themselves, again in warmer climates. He hadn't spoken with the raccoon yet, so he wasn't sure which island he hailed from. A quick look around showed no one going to help him. Changing topic, he said to Dean, "Hey, could you hold my spot in line for a little bit?" He was last in line, so there wasn't really anyone around to cut, but he said it anyway, as a precaution should anyone new arrive.

Vince took himself to the mess, and asked one of the staff there if he could refill his canteen. Water sloshing inside of it, he quickly made his way back to where the line, and the raccoon, were. He crouched next to the smaller carnivore, keeping his voice low to avoid disorienting the raccoon further. "Hey, are you alright? My name's Vince, I brought you some water if you need?" he said, offering his canteen.
Schemmer
Schemmer

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/selas/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Bond Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Charon was about to return the bow of respect towards the leopard but he too heard the other feline's name being called. His ears flattened to his skull as he knew he was about to enter a conversation with him. He was about to turn away and walk back towards his place in line when the marten; her smile beaming from all points on her muzzle, greeted him in genuine warmth.
He took her hand in his and shook. "Nice to meet you, Sunny; I'm Charon from Tiurai Island. From what little I heard from the leopard he certainly does have wisdom to pass down to us young folk," he said returning the smile.
Charon Bond
Charon Bond

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkarri Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:40 pm

"Careful there Razor," Lex laughed.  "Intensity is a good thing in its various forms, but one must be careful too.  Besides sometimes those who are cautious and use their guile have their place as well, I'm sure.". she smiled a little as her right paw lifted away from the fishing rod to scratch an itch at the side of her neck.

"Oh those?  Laps?  I would assume he'll time everyone by the end of the week.  Besides, I would think many positions may have fitness requirements," Lex commented about the laps.  she herself knew she could have pushed herself harder on her laps, but not in the jungle.  One has to know how to properly pace themselves in the heat.  The heat is one thing that does not forgive, few escape, and more dangerous than some think.

Lex moved to pop the last of the smashed energy bar into her mouth, chewing sparingly before swallowing.  "Well, by your looks, I don't think you are as worried about spots in line, as much as stripes," she joked playfully with her pun.  "Normally, I would have taken off and went to do something else, considering how fishing has been so far," she answered Archeus.  "But no need to leave, if you're not worried about the line.  Perhaps I should join back into the line as I still need a uniform and assignment.  But I dunno how serious the Commander was about the order.  Maybe bring him the little catch as evidence," she chuckled.
Akkarri
Akkarri

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrihop Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Sunny chuckled lightly and nodded a little, "I suppose that's true. He certainly has a lot to say. I guess he just needed someone to say hello to him first."

She glanced at the tent and shrugged with a little smile, turning back to Charon with her ears folded slightly downward as she murmured to him secretly in an amused conspiratorial tone, "His speech pattern reminds me of my grandmother. Oba-chan talked like that a lot."

She perked her ears back up and straightened her back again, tilting her head, "It's really nice to meet you Charon. Did you have a nice trip over?"
Merrihop
Merrihop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next