Isla Aukate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

+28
Whitetail
Astralin
Darius Steele
Nightwolf1513
Coyotecanuck
Schemmer
Charon Bond
Archeus
DeanFox
Ezra Stewart
Angewolf
Dragonwolf
Rotors91
KRancourt
Secateur
TheSphinx
Koichi18
BanditRingtail
Tigermark
Akkarri
Merrihop
tobi3B
KeirStryker95
Shard Loren
Solitair
Sylvian
Socks the Fox
Admin
32 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 24 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by WolfWings Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:16 am

Having nodded off on the boat ride over, Carlisle shambled off the boat to this first arrival point... and paused his yawn mid-stretch as he took in the sheer amount of activity clattering around this... encampment? He's not entirely sure on the right word to use just yet.

Pulling his bag up and hooking the modified hiking frame over his shoulders he waves down the first one dressed in purple he can spot while calling out in his chirpy voice, "Hi! Where's the... well, is there a line or somewhere to start signing up?" and gesturing around at the general area with his tail flick-flick-brushing a smooth patch anxiously behind him.
WolfWings
WolfWings

Back to top Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 24 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by Astralin Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:01 pm

Jax looked over to Mikia, "How's the bo-" he stood just a bit taller to look towards the dock, "Looks like another recruit just arrived maybe we should flag him over here."
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:24 am

Tigermark looked over at the commotion, and the new prospective recruit that just stepped off the docks heading for the camp. Upon hearing the wolf/fox hybrid ask, Tigermark gave a nod as he turned his head back in the line of recruit's direction.

"Good idea, Recruit. Why don't you go bring him over here. Don't worry, your place in line is secure."
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:05 am

Nodded before jogging over to the glider "Hey line for the commander's tent is over here, been a while so we think he's a bit busy with some higher official stuff, but your welcome to come and meet the rest of the gang that's waiting on him." He put out his hand, "I'm Jack, Jax for... shorterish."
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfWings Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:55 am

Twisting his head around at the voice, he leans back a bit to gauge the size of the wolf... an engineer's eye for sizes and spans nodding before reaching one with one wing-sailed arm to grasp and shake the wolfs hand.

"Thank you, I... slept through docking, missed the directions before," he says, glancing away sheepishly before continuing, "I'm Carlisle... er... Charles Carlisle. 'Hey you!' if neither works," with a grin as he ambles down onto all fours to clamber behind the wolf.
WolfWings
WolfWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:31 am

Jax started back towards the others, "Well that's alright i think we all arrived a bit late, just been standing around and having a nice chat while we wait for the commander to pull us in for orders." he looked to the glider, then to Tamera thinking to himself 'wonder if there's any more jerky'.
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitetail Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:58 pm

Jess watched Jax run off to greet the other recruit sitting up a little straighter and offering a small smile as they drew nearer.
Whitetail
Whitetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:31 pm

Tamara smiled at the newcomer, her green eyes looking over him, as she seldomly saw one of his species before.

"Welcome to the waiting line," she said with a smile as they came closer.
Tamara
Tamara

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:37 pm

Chuckled at Tamara, "I'll let you all introduce yourselves." he moved to take his spot again taking a seat next to his things.
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygon Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:47 am

Mikia closed her eyes and gave her head a shake. For a moment the dreadlocks that had been obscuring her left eye were send flying. Before she could open her eyes however, the locks settled in place over her right eye. "Hello there," the lioness said, remaining in her position, reclined against the large pile of her belongings. "I'm Mikia."

Tygon

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfWings Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:22 pm

"Ah, glad I didn't oversleep anymore than I did already," as he shambles along to the line. Getting there, he sets his backpack down as a sort of 'marker' and looks a lot less clumsy without the thing hooked over him.

Shuffling to each person that introduced themselves, shaking their hand if offered in both of his and nodding as he takes in their names in turn.

"Glad to be here, just call me Carlisle, my pleasure to meet you all," he says, polite and with a cheerfully quiet voice as his eyes dart around and drink in the surroundings. "I hope I brought everything I should and nothing I shouldn't; Just brought some bedding, food, and my tools, wasn't... well, wasn't sure what to expect," he admits after a moment's thought.
WolfWings
WolfWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitetail Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Smiling she shook the glider's hand "Pleasure to meet you Carlisle, I'm Jess."
Whitetail
Whitetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:24 pm

Shook the glider's hand, "Jack, as i said earlier though feel free to call me Jax or any variation there of." He leaned back on his rucksack looking towards the rest of the tents.
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:09 pm

The tigress shook the glider's hand too. "Name's Tamara, or Tam for short, nice to meet you."
Tamara
Tamara

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfWings Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Having met everyone, the glider follows Jax' gaze towards the tents before asking the line, "Guess we're waiting for them to process us one by one in there?" before ambling back to his pack and perching atop it so he's closer to the height of the rest of the line.
WolfWings
WolfWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:45 pm

Nodded stretching a bit, "Yep waiting on the commander."
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Steele Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:03 am

Darius emerged from the tent looking a little worse for wear and exhausted. He looked at the disarray of troops before him. With a heavy sigh he leaned on the cane. "Looks like we got more on the last boat for the day. All of you line up in the order in which you arrived and wait for Tigermark to call your name to come into my tent." Darius had just gotten off the tablet with Another commanding officer and the overlord in prolonged sucession and both conversations had left him drained. He stood at the flap of the tent and waited for organization to take place. Happy this was the last wave to sort out.
Darius Steele
Darius Steele

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:25 pm

The group of recruits looked a bit stunned for a moment at General Steele's sudden appearance. Tigermark prompted them to get them moving.

"Okay Recruits, step lively. I made note of your arrival, so here's what I have. Recruit Erring, first, Recruit Hobbson, second, Recruit Tamara, third, Recruit Mika, fourth, and Recruit Carlisle, last. Make sure you're lined up and ready to move forward."
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitetail Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Jess quickly snapped to attention shouldering her bags, before quickly falling in line as she was told.
Whitetail
Whitetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Tamara's round ears swivelled as Darius stepped out of the tent, then she looked at him as he spoke. Grabbing her back, she quickly stepped back in line, more or less at attention as Tigermark called their names and position in line. Though she couldn't help but look at the General, her tail flicking slowly as she took him in, committing his face and looks to memory. He looked quite tired, and the cane and the way he leaned so heavily on it was not something that she expected, and she couldn't help but cock her head to the side a bit as she saw it.
Tamara
Tamara

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Jax looked in a bit of awe a human? Shaking his head he stood shouldering his bag he stepped into the line and as Tigermark called his name he waited to be ushered in eyes focused on the Commander's face he'd never seen a human up close and he hoped that he didn't make his first meeting a bad one.
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Technocupcake Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:00 am

Zev run up to the back of the line
"Am I late? I took a bit to find my way around"
He laughs nervously and scratches the back of his head

Last edited by Technocupcake on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Point of view change)
Technocupcake
Technocupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygon Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:45 am

With a raised eyebrow Mikia looked up from her book at the sudden activity. "Of course, just when it gets good," she said, although her smile indicated that she wasn't all that serious.

The lioness closed the book and put it back among the pile of her belongings. Then she got to her feet, took a moment to stretch languidly and got in line behind Tamara. "I wonder how long this will take," she said idly, not really bothering to stand at attention. She herself hadn't even noticed General Steele, only roused from her book when Tigermark started calling out names.

Tygon

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Jax looked at Tigermark with an expression almost begging to know if he should enter or not.
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:27 pm

The recruits quickly formed up their line. Tigermark waited until they were settled, and then looked over at Darius.

"Lined up and ready to proceed Da, ah, General. Let me know when you're in place and I'll send in the first one."

Noting the new arrival, Tigermark put the green wolf in the last position.

"No recruit, not late. Back of the line, yes, but not late. What is your name?"
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next