Day Three: Training continues.

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Day Three: Training continues.

Post by Tigermark on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:08 am

Tigermark took the lance from the wolf and began his inspection. He also spoke quietly to Keir.

"Keir, you're doing excellently well. You've shown good initiative, but also a great competence at following orders and keeping the group out of trouble. We don't have a non-commissioned officer rank at this time, but if we did, you'd be a corporal when you left here. Just, don't get so tied up in yourself. You know what to do, and you're a whiz with the lance so far. Don't get so tense."

He then held the lance back out.

"Clean and shiny, Recruit Mahlonne, excellent work. Return to formation and await formal Lance review."

The tiger then took another sidestep, bringing him in front of Angus.

"Recruit O'Brown, report for Lance inspection!"
Tigermark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:39 am

Keir smiled as Tigermark spoke to him. Hearing that the tiger was proud of how he was fairing so far was encouraging for the dark wolf. It was sonething that Keir took to heart when he heard praise. Keir also spoke quietly to the officer

"Thank you sir. I appreciate the praise. I will continue to do my best. And as for the ranking, do not worry; I understand. I will try not to let myself get in the way too much," Keir chuckled as retreived his lance from the Commander and then stepped back in line beside Tamara. He couldn't contain hinself anymore and finally let his tail wag slowly at his happiness bouncing inside him.
KeirStryker95

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hawkhunter35/

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B on Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:57 am

Angus stood at attention and stepped a half step forward "Sir Recruit O`Brown reporting for lance inspection Sir" Glad that he was not the first to be addressed he would have completly forgotten to say this he thought to himself.
He held the lance out for Commander Tigermark to inspect and hoped he cleaned it well and to his satisfaction.
tobi3B

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tobi3b/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:33 pm

Tigermark took the lance from the bear and began his inspection. As he looked the lance over, he spoke quietly to the bear.

"Angus, you're doing very well. You're rock solid in everything you've learned, and you're the rock the rest of the recruits lean on. especially razor, though he'd never admit it. Keep doing what you're doing."

Finishing his inspection, he returned the lance.

"Spic and span, Recruit O'Brown. Return to formation and we'll begin formal Lance review."
Tigermark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:29 am

Angus spoke quitly back " Thanks Commander. I try my best." He grins back at the tiger and takes his lance back stepping back in line
tobi3B

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:07 am

Tigermark stepped back a step so that all four recruits could see him clearly.

"Very good, all of you. Now, I'll lead you through a review of the formal lance carries we learned yesterday. Recruit Tamara, watch closely and also watch how your fellow recruits do these. I think you'll pick them up quickly. The only ones we'll probably need for the Overlord's review are Right Shoulder, Lance and Present, Lance. This shouldn't take too long, and then I'll pair you up and let you make sure your uniforms are presentable. Okay? here we go."

The tiger retrieved his own lance and began to go through the formal carries from the day before. The Right Shoulder Lance moves went quickly, as did the Left Shoulder. The Present Lance move he had to repeat a few more times, and remind them to put the prongs parallel to their shoulder line when it was held out, and not perpendicular like when it was on their shoulder. Then he reviewed proper saluting. Once that was done, he smiled.

"Okay, well done all. Relax a moment, but don't put your lances away. We'll need them for the line formation we'll do when the Overlord returns. Handle them carefully so you don't get them dirty."
Tigermark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:50 am

"Yes Commander," Keir replied after Tigermark had finished giving them their orders about what to do next. As Keir looked at himself and the others, he noticed that there was definitely still some dirt on themselves, especially Tamara and himself. Attempting to find a place to put the shock lance to keep it form getting dirty, Keir tried to slide it under the large flap on the jacket between the buttons, but soon found that the handguards were too large.

Giving in and pulling it back out, Keir then decided he was just going to hold it up in the air away from him and the dust. He grabbed a brush from the nearby cleaning supplies and walked up beside Tamara.

"Mind if I help you with the uniform? I know we got pretty dirty during our sparring and I thought I would return the favor," Keir smiled down at her as he showed the tigress the brush in hand.
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Tigermark smiled at Keir attempt to keep his lance out of the dust.

"Okay, should've stated it better. You can rack your lances, just be sure to remember which one is your's. Pair up and brush off each other in the spots you can't reach. There are soft-bristle brushes like Recruit Mahlonne has in the cleaning supplies. Don't be afraid to brush hard, the matierial is quite sturdy."
Tigermark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Tamara smiled and put her lance back on the rack, at the far right, to make sure that she could get it back once they'd be done doing some mutual clean up. She was about to grab a brush, after listening to Tigermark, when Keir showed up.

"Thank you, I appreciate that," she replied with a smile. "I guess my back is quite dirty," she commented as she sat on a bench to let Keir dust her off in a more comfortable position. "Try not to get too much dirt on my tail as you brush it off my back, please," she added, grabbing her thick striped tail and pulling it on front of her, so it wouldn't disturb Keir and wouldn't get too much dirt on it, except, maybe on the base.

"Though, if you do, just let me know and I'll brush it off myself, thanks," she finished with a smile.
Tamara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Keir nodded to the Commander as he racked his shock lance just to he left of Tamara's. He picked up the brush again and got down behind Tamara as he began to brush the dirt off her back.

"I shall do my best to keep it clean," Keir chuckles as he watches the tigress pull her tail away. He takes the brush down her back and to the sides, trying to push the dirt away from the base of her tail. He digs in deep with bristles and pulls the dirt free. After a few minutes, Keir gives one last look over and seeing no dirt, he taps Tamara on the back. "All done. Here is the brush," Keir smiles and passes it to her as he sits on bench beside her.
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B on Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:23 pm

"Awww young Love " teased Angus as he put his lance in the rack " Right, Razor ? Now come here and I brush your back from your fall. We want to look the best for her Majesty."
tobi3B

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara on Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:22 pm

Tamara nods and smiles, letting Keir brush the back of her uniform to get rid of the dirt that stuck to it when they sparred, especially when she performed her manoeuvre to send him flying and had to lay down on the ground to do it.

"Thank you, let's get you done now," she says as he taps her on the back when he's done.

Taking the brush, the tigress begins to clean up Keir's back, making sure to get all the dirt out of his uniform, so that he appear as spotless as is possible when the Overlord comes to review them and choose who will go with her to the headquarters. She hopes that they will all get chosen, because they all performed quite well so far, and they could make a good group of minions, working together.

Tamara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Seeing that his charges were taking care of what needed done, Tigermark set about putting his own uniform in order. He grabbed a brush from the cleaning supplies and dusted off his uniform, especially along the bottomside where he'd unceremoniously sat down when Razor had unintentionally head-butted him.

After a few moments, he was sure he was dust free, at least where he could see. He wasn't sure about asking any of the recruits, so he decided to wait until they were done and have one of them at least look him over. To pass the time, he took a cloth and polished each button to make sure it was presentable. With any luck, they'd get done just before the Overlord returned and his group wouldn't be at loose ends long enough for him to do another class.

Last edited by Tigermark on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Tigermark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:32 pm

There was a laugh that barely escaped the shark's mouth as he racked his own lance, shaking his head with amusement at the bear's comment, "Hah! Ain't it jest precious? 'Course, ah 'member Keir sayin' something 'bout him already having a girl back home. But mah memory's not the best right now, so ah could be wrong"

Walking his way to Angus at his offer, he shot him a cheeky grin, "Just as long as ya' don't sit on me again man"
Rotors91

View user profile http://Albo-Beati7.deviantart.com or furaffinity.net/user/meek-a

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:56 am

" hahaha no I don´t think I will sit on you again Razor at least not now" Angus grins back at his fellow minion.
"Now turn around and I brush you up your back looks all dirty"
tobi3B

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara on Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Once she was done with Keir, Tamara noticed Tigermark waiting with some dirt still on his back and rump. She hesitated a second, then decided to do it anyway.

Walking over to him, still holding the brush, she stopped a few steps from him. "Commander," she said with respect, keeping her voice a bit low. "You have some dirt on your back, would you like me to brush it off?" she asked.
Tamara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Keir had been listening to everything going on around him while Tamara had been cleaning his back, and he hadn't missed the other males' joking about Keir falling for the tigress. While it wasn't not allowed for him and his fiancé to flirt with others, it was to be restricted to a minimum. And this interaction was anything from flirting.

Feeling Tamara finish with his back, Keir stood up off the bench and walked over towards Angus and Razor. "Well you heard correct Razor. I do have a fiancé back and I am true to her. While you two may be finding a connection," Keir chuckled patting Razor on the back. "I was just being a friend and helping a lass out. Also because it was ordered," Keir laughed and turned towards Tamara. "And thank you for your help," he as hs half bowed as a joke to the leopard shark.

He retrieved his lance from the rack, making sure it was the one he put back earlier. He then proceeded over to his spot in line to await orders.
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:14 am

Tigermark had been temporarily lost in reverie thinking about how soon he'd be home again. He knew his wife missed him a lot when his duties kept him away for more than a day or two. Hearing Tamara ask about brushing his back, he looked up and gave a rueful grin.

"Didn't get it as clean as I thought, did I. Thank you, Recruit, I'd appreciate it."

He stood tall, at attention as he presented his back to the tigress, making sure his tail was out of the way as much as possible.
Tigermark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Razor did as the bear asked, keeping himself still as Angus set to his task. Hearing Keir approach, he was glad to know he'd been right in his statement, and he was pretty happy for the guy. However, the wolf's next statement earned him a slight smirk and a cocked brow ridge knowingly, but nothing beyond that.

As soon as the wolf left, Razor turned to look Angus out of the corner of his eye, "If ah didn't know better, I'd say Keir was suggestin' sumthin' 'tween us, man. Well, aside from dis brush...which, by the way, you done yet? Ah know ah got the tightest buns around, but ya' don't gotta stare, bro," he teased, flicking his tail a bit, "'Sides, need to check you for dirt too, yeah?"
Rotors91

View user profile http://Albo-Beati7.deviantart.com or furaffinity.net/user/meek-a

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Angus giggled at Razor little speach " yeah I also need to be checked for dirt and dust and Keir he called out a bit louder to the wolf "you know that I just teased you and Tamara "
"Now razor check me and see that we both are presentable for her majesty "
tobi3B

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Tamara smiled at Keir and half bowed back, a smile to her lips at the little banter going on between her male comrades. Then she turned to Tigermark and began brushing him clean.

"You're welcome, Commander," she said as she began the careful brushing of Tigermark's uniform. "There is always these hard to reach spots, even for nimble species like us felines," she said conversationally. "Besides, it wouldn't do if our Commander wasn't as spot clean than the rest of us when the Overlord will come review us," she added with a smile.

Tamara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Keir spun to face Angus as the bear called out to him. "Oh I know Angus. I was jjst playing along," Keir laughed and gave a big grin. "It was just teasing. All in good sport no? No hard feelings right?" The dark wolf laughed heartily and smiled at his friends, happy to know they had a sense of humor.
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:22 am

Tigermark remained at attention so Tamara would have a good solid surface to brush against. He gave a half-grin at her comment about being spot-clean.

"Down through the years of my service to Her Majesty, she's seen me muddy, bloody, wet, dusty, and half-naked once or twice. A bit of dust wouldn't perturb her, but you are quite correct. It would make me out to be setting a poor example. Which reminds me, all of you need to make sure the buttons and trim on your uniforms are shiny and clean as well. Polish them with a dry cloth , just a couple of quick circles should do..!"

Tamara had just hit a slightly sore and rather sensitive spot just above his tail. He'd raised his voice a bit so the others could hear, but at that contact, his voice went a bit growly, his claws flexed and his tail attempted to fluff despite his best efforts to keep it under control.

After a second he cleared his throat.

"Sorry, old injury, please continue."
Tigermark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Tamara listened to Tigermark while she brushed him. Her ears perked some when he mentioned that the Overlord saw him in less than tip top shape on a lot of occasions, and she couldn't help but inwardly wonder what he looked like half-naked when he mentioned that he was seen in such a state by her Majesty on a couple of occasions.

After all, he had a cute face and he looked like a fine and strong specimen of white tiger. She kept her musings for herself though, there are things that you do not mention to your superior officer, nor to anybody else.

The tigress nodded absent-mindedly as he mentioned the cleaning of their shiny gold buttons, her focus on the cleaning of Tigermark's uniform, her mind still wondering how he looked under his uniform, only to have her train of thoughts shattered when he tensed and growled. She immediately took a couple steps back, unsure of what was going on, but knowing that, if the Commander was getting angry for some reason, it was best not to be in immediate proximity.

She knew what her kind was capable of, and she also knew that Commander Tigermark had long years of service for the Overlord, thus of training, thus he could probably best her in paw to paw combat easily. Tamara relaxed as he explained the reason for his reaction.

"You should have told me, Commander," she said as she resumed her brushing, "I'd have been more careful around this zone," she added.

Fortunately, the brushing was quickly done, as he didn't missed that much dirt, and he didn't get as dirty as Tam and Keir did during their little sparring match.

"Here you go," she announced a moment later. "You're all clean now."
Tamara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:46 am

Tigermark relaxed out of attention and turned, giving tigress a smile.

"Thank you, Recruit Tamara, and don't worry. I forget that old scar is back there sometimes, until I scrape it against something and it reminds me that test piloting new craft has its dangers."

He now addressed all the military recruits.

"When you're done cleaning up, take a break. Stay close, keep your lance handy, and keep an eye out. When Her Majesty returns, I want the first one to see her coming to alert me. I'll call fall in and call us to attention. When she arrives, I'll call out Present Lance. You'll stand in that position for a moment while I bow to her and announce our readiness for review. When I stand back to attention, I'll call Order Lance. Stay at attention with your lance Right Shoulder as she walks down the line to review you. If she speaks to you, stay at attention, turn your gaze to hers, and respond. When she is done and moves on, return your eyes front. She may ask questions or make statements. Answer honestly, as this is a part of her review.After her review, she may move on, or she may sit and want to talk in a more relaxed way. Listen up for my commands and I'll let you know what to do."

He looked them over and smiled a warm, almost fatherly smile.

"In case this is the last day of training for you, I'd like to say it's been an honor instructing you. You're all quick to learn, and I'm proud of the minions you're becoming. very well done."

He then walked over to the lance rack, shelved his lance for the moment and took a relaxed stance, waiting for any comments or questions the recruits might have.

Tigermark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top