Isla Aukate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tigermark's Lit.

3 posters

Go down

Tigermark's Lit. Empty Tigermark's Lit.

Post by Tigermark Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:37 am

May do a note or two here, letter to TL, etc.
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Tigermark's Lit. Empty Re: Tigermark's Lit.

Post by Tigermark Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:42 am

Okay, so I'm sure everyone wants to see my "Rules for Uniform Wear" condensed down. maybe it would be provided as a handout like I did with the uniform ranks sheet Foxena created. Anyway, here they are.

1. My uniform is a symbol of my service to the Overlord. I will keep it clean, neat and serviceable, that is in good repair, and wear it with pride!

2. I will wear my uniform at all times when scheduled for duty. If in the course of my duties my uniform becomes soiled or unserviceable, I will change into a proper uniform at first chance.

3. When in uniform, I represent the Overlord and my fellow minions. I will conduct myself in a proper manner and attitude. I will address all superior officers by rank and name or sir or ma'am.

4. When outside the Citadel and in uniform, I will remember that I represent the Overlord and my fellow minions, and conduct myself accordingly.

5. My uniform is made of high quality material. It is wrinkle and stain resistant, but not indestructible. It is not armor, and so I will be diligent in its care.

6. The buttons are to be polished to a high gloss on a regular basis. Gold sections and trim will be maintained in a clean and bright condition.

7. Should my uniform, it's buttons or trim fade or become damaged, I will go to the quartermaster and exchange it for a new one at the first chance.

8. My uniform is made from the highest grade of spider silk. It represents my service to the Overlord, but also her commitment to me as her minion to provide me with the best uniform and tailoring possible. I will wear it with honor and pride.
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:35 pm

Thanks
good to have it in one post
tobi3B
tobi3B

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tobi3b/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSphinx Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:04 pm

Useful!

I was pondering... will R&D and Base Ops. share some basic training with military, like this?
TheSphinx
TheSphinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:13 pm

That is up to the officer in charge of your training. I merely provide this for their use if they want, or for any inquisitive recruit to peruse.
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum