Isla Aukate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keir's Journal/ Literature

4 posters

Go down

Keir's Journal/ Literature Empty Keir's Journal/ Literature

Post by KeirStryker95 Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:21 am

Entry One: 0900 Hours; Day One of BT

So  I guess this is what the training island looks like ... Cool. Just arrived at Kua Kua earlier today. Settled down with my stuff after receiving my tent number and such. The General was, ... kind of angry looking. Mental notes taken as to not get on his bad side. Saw some other recruits(?) running around the camp. Not sure what for, but it most likely wasn't good.

Met up with some new faces. One such face was a young marten named Miss Sunday, or 'Sunny' as she likes to be called. Very friendly. Very giddy and bubbly, all around fun to be around. The other member of our small party was a friendly bear by the handle of Angus O'Brown. Reminds me of a guy I knew back at home who worked the fields with us. Semi-portly, but handles it well. I enjoyed having him company whilst exploring what area we did of the island. Noticed one such fella who come in soaking wet. Curious about meeting them and as to what they are here for. Hopefully they like company. (Didn't seem too happy upon arrival, most likely at the fact that his luggage was drenched from his swim. Maybe he missed the boat???) Also met with a white sphinx with a mechanical appendage. Seemed incredibly smart and cognitive. Would like to learn more about the mechanics of later, possibly over lunch in the mess hall ...

Entry Two: 0930 Hours; Day Two of BT

Individual group training starts today according to the announcement from Commander Tigermark and General Steele last night. We'll all be splitting up for our specific recruiting units, being R&D, Militay/ Security, et cetera. Just hope all goes well today. Looking forward to making more friends and meeting new people. And hopefully getting on the better side of the Commander's thoughts. Also, making mental notes to write home to Mother and Father tonight. They should like to hear how training went and how their 'puppy' is doing. Anyways, write you later journal!

(Comment as you see fit. I won't get onto anyone about it.)

Last edited by KeirStryker95 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
KeirStryker95
KeirStryker95

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hawkhunter35/

Back to top Go down

Keir's Journal/ Literature Empty Re: Keir's Journal/ Literature

Post by Rotors91 Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:38 pm

ehehe 'puppy'

Das so cute! really enjoyed reading these and can't wait to read more!

-is not sure you want comment on these, will delete if that is the case-
Rotors91
Rotors91

http://Albo-Beati7.deviantart.com or furaffinity.net/user/meek-a

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Rotors91 wrote:ehehe 'puppy'

Das so cute! really enjoyed reading these and can't wait to read more!

-is not sure you want comment on these, will delete if that is the case-
Thank you. I hope to be able to put one up at the end of each night or in the morning of each day(on the Island).  And I re-edited the post. Comment away!
KeirStryker95
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Entry Three: 1300 hours: Day Two of BT

Did some training exercises with my new friends today. Razor is a rather quippy individual. I like him a lot. Angus too. I've gotten to know him better and he is very fun to be around. The bat I had to spar with today was named Eddie. Skilled in what he does, but needs a bit more work. Very quiet and kind of reserved, much like my second brother back home. Still, I believe he just needs time to open up.

After our lunch break today, looked around the camp a bit and noticed a smell similar to the scent of fertile soil back on Tiurai. On closer inspection, I have found the gravelly dirt and soil here to very fertile indeed. I am curious as to what all can produced here. Will write down more later.
KeirStryker95
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Razor is rather out there, LOLOLOL

Can't wait to see what more the training brings out in our characters!
Rotors91
Rotors91

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:34 pm

Letter from Home #1: Family News

Dear Keir, So far the farm has been running fine here. Your father has been able to finally recruit the help of your brother Yancy in getting him to help out around here and actually do something. Gunther has had to fight off another set of wild mountain lions from getting the sheep again. There were more this time. It almost seems as if they are getting desperate. Anyways, Yancy is now helping out, and Kam has started schooling with the other pups his age. He had to start late because of his birthday, but is fitting in nonetheless. You should hear the stories he tells sometimes. Hahaha.

Oh well, dinner time is almost upon us and I must tend to the kitchen. I hope you are doing well my son. Stay safe out there and write home soon! We love you!

~ Your mother, Dawnettor

(This arrived while I was out during training. So you all get to read it before I do LOL. Feel free to comment on anything I post in this thread.)
KeirStryker95
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:50 pm

Letter to Home #1: Bootcamp updates

Dear Mother and Father,

It was great to hear from you all. I'm glad to see Yancy is working now. Hahaha. So far in the last two days, I have made some really great friends and met some very interesting characters. The one that stands out the most is a leopard shark by the name of Razor Triakis. Very funny guy. The is also this cute little marten named Sunday, but she goes by Sunny. There is also a bear named Angus O'Brien. Again, another good guy. They are all really great friends. I have also met with some very convincing officers and higher ranked animals. One such officer is Commander Tigermark, a white tiger who is very fun to work with. I will be very happy working under his command. There is also a general named ... Darius, (I think) ... Steele. Although he doesn't look like anyone else out here. He is what Tigermark calls a Darnathi. A semi-human supposedly. There were also a lot of people from R&D that I met today. There was a sphinx with a mechanical left arm, a blue winged tigress, a red fox with jade green hair color stuffs, and even a set of conjoined triplets with a set of arms for each. Rather interesting fellows thy were. Also, there was a massive storm today that came over Kua' Kua. It brought down a good number of tents and trees, and played with the power a little. It also brought in two little feral foxes from off shore. Don't know where or how, but they were pretty banged up.

Anyways, I hope everything is running great and smooth back at home. I will right you guys again before we all get moved onto the island of Aukate! I love you all! Tell everyone I said hello!

~ Your son, Keir

Last edited by KeirStryker95 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
KeirStryker95
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:21 pm

I like these, Keir. they have a very authentic feel to them.
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Solitair Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:55 pm

What, no impression left by the conjoined triplets? Razz
Solitair
Solitair

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:43 am

@ Tigermark: Thank you sir. LOL I was trying to so that the readers would get a pretty good feel for how my character thinks, talks, and acts.

@ Solitair: Well there certainly was, but Keir was running out of room on the paper he wrote/typed this on. (I went back and edited it to fit you guys in.) XD
KeirStryker95
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:03 am

Entry Four: 2000 hours: Day Two of BT

So today was a rather intriguing day. It started out normally, getting up and meeting with the military sector's officer: Commander Tigermark. He had us begin with PT and a little sparring. After lunch, he had us meet up together so that he could tell us more about the Island of Aukate and the Overlord's empire. There is quite a bit of info that he told us that makes this job sound like a great choice. During this time, a major storm came through the island chain and took out the power here at bootcamp. It also brought down a ton of tents.

However, about halfway through his explanation, he stopped mid-sentence and then began to round up us and some of the R&D recruits because there was something wrong. There was a stench of blood and an intestinal wound on the wind. We scrambled to our feetpaws, rushing about the area. Commander Tigermark took Razor and Angus out to the coast where Sunny had come back from scouting the area. He left me in charge until he came back. Eddie and I were directed to help the minions left from R&D put up the tents that had been blown down in the storm. Meanwhile, the blue tigress from R&D and the sphinx I had met earlier had brought some items back from the coast into the medical tent. Wonder what they were.

After that was done, we all met back up in the original tent where Tigermark began the stories. But before we could get anywhere else with our "lectures", General Steele called it a day for everyone due to the storm. So, that's about all that happened today. Let's see what tomorrow has in store for us, and if anything else exciting comes into play!
KeirStryker95
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Ahhh, so very well done!! Very Happy

Keir is really a great character! I like him a lot! Glad Razor was able to leave such an impression on him! haha!

Really excited for the next thread!
Rotors91
Rotors91

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:26 pm

@Rotors91: Thank you very much for those comments. It's not often I hear that, and I'm glad about it too. Razor is very impressive OC. I am also excited for the next thread. Although, I believe we will be seeing a lot of new faces. I get the feeling that the military recruits won't have the day off, but there will be more R&D and Base Operations minions coming in from Day One. But if I remember correctly, I didn't really see any military ones though. LOL
KeirStryker95
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:41 am

one scout, I think Keir. Tamara, a 6'2" Siberian tigress.
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by KeirStryker95 Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:15 am

@ Tigermark: Ah yes. I had forgotten she was going to join us. For some reason I forgot scouting wasn't military. LOL That's what I get for being so busy. But thank you though.
KeirStryker95
KeirStryker95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down