Isla Aukate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

+28
Whitetail
Astralin
Darius Steele
Nightwolf1513
Coyotecanuck
Schemmer
Charon Bond
Archeus
DeanFox
Ezra Stewart
Angewolf
Dragonwolf
Rotors91
KRancourt
Secateur
TheSphinx
Koichi18
BanditRingtail
Tigermark
Akkarri
Merrihop
tobi3B
KeirStryker95
Shard Loren
Solitair
Sylvian
Socks the Fox
Admin
32 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 25 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by Technocupcake Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:22 pm

"My name is Zev. Zev Aeon, and I don't mind being at the end of the line."
Technocupcake
Technocupcake

Back to top Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 25 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by Darius Steele Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:23 am

Darius bade Jack inside with a weary grunt. He slowly and tiredly sat back down behind his desk and rubbed his temples. For a few excruciatingly long moments he re-organized his files and muttered an apology before extracting the one he wanted and unfolded it.

"Jack Erring... Hunter, trapper... hmm. Her majesty has a non-lethal policy of which I am certain you are aware however, We can always use people to forage for supplies and food. I'm going to tentatively place you in base operations, we'll see where you shine tomorrow. Commander Tigermark will instruct you toward the uniform tents. Dismissed."
Darius Steele
Darius Steele

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:16 am

Jack walked once Darius ushered him inside, "Yes sir.. uh. I believe Commander Tigermark, informed me that i should give you this." He dropped his bag onto the ground and pulled out the bow from earlier although there were no arrows he still didn't want to have any reason to be punished. "In respect to the non-lethal policy of course. Thank you sir." He would give a salute unsure if Darius would question the weapon further or simply send him on his way.
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Steele Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:48 am

Darius eyed the weapon with a sigh and held out his hand for it. "Thank you Recruit." He gave a mere flicker of a tired smile and ushered the wolf out of the tent. "Recruit Hobbson please step inside."
Darius Steele
Darius Steele

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:57 am

Jack turned and walked out of the tent, looking to tigermark, "Where to now sir?"
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:04 am

Tigermark Heard Darius dismiss the first recruit and call for the next.

"Recruit Hobbson, your turn. Go on in."

He then turned to the canid hybrid, pointing toward the tent across the way.

"Recruit Erring, welcome to Her Majesty Overlord Fox's service. You see the tent over there, the first one along that side? If your eyesight is good, you can see the sign above the door that says Uniforms. There are fellow minions inside to help you get the right size and such. After that, the tent next door is the chow hall. The slip of paper with your section assignment also has your tent assignment for quarters. get your uniforms, stow your things at your assigned tent, and then get some chow and rest. Tomorrow will be a very full day. Dismissed."
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:23 am

Jack gave a salute to Tigermark, "I'll see you guys in a bit eh." he smiled at the rest in the line before starting off towards the tent with the Uniform sign, opening the flap he thought he'd see a bustling amount of recruits and minions moving about but to his surprise it was relatively empty.

Jack made his way over to the table where the uniforms sat neatly folded, arranged by size and body type he picked through them a bit to find one that looked his size running his hands over the material, "Oh wow... this is, really nice fabric like this must cost a fortune." picking up one entire uniform he turned to the Gecko woman in the tent, "Am I right to assume i take two?" His finger pads continued to massage the delightful material in his hands.
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfWings Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:21 pm

Wiping the last bits of sleep from his eyes, Carlisle watches the commotion from his backpack turned seat, though when everyone else starts snapping to attention he does his best to mimic them... forgetting entirely to get down off his backpack first. As the line starts moving again he stays down on the ground though, dragging his pack while still on the sand and leaving two lines behind.

When Zev forms up behind him the glider pauses to offer a handshake and friendly chuckle to the green wolf before he says, "Well... and here I was sure I'd be the last one in line. Name's Carlisle; if I heard you right ya' go by Zev? Or there something else you'd rather be called?"
WolfWings
WolfWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Technocupcake Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:32 pm

He smiles and shakes his hand.
"No, Zev's fine. I don't have any other nicknames, really. Nice to meet you Carlisle."
Technocupcake
Technocupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitetail Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Jess shouldered her bags and stepped into the tent as her name was called, giving a small wave to Jax as he walked off. her eyes glanced around the tent before looking back to the general.
Whitetail
Whitetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Steele Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Darius was ready this time with the appropriate file. He stole a drink of water from his glass before addressing the taur. "Recruit White tail..." He thumbed idly through the folder. "It seems you would shine brightest in Research and Development, Tomorrow's group is a bit full in my opinion so we'll put you on the next Day's roster. Tomorrow I suggest you familiarize yourself with her magesty's department policy to get a feel for where you'll be working and report the day after to The R&D tent." He gave a small smile and rolled his shoulders. "Dismissed! Commander Tigermark will show you where the uniform tent is."
Darius Steele
Darius Steele

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitetail Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:36 pm

"Thank you General" She gave a small salute before she turned heading out the tent looking to Tigermark as she stepped out "which way to the uniform tent sir?"
Whitetail
Whitetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:06 am

Tigermark pointed across the camp, where the retreating form of Recruit Erring could be seen almost to the Uniform Tent.

"Right where Recruit Erring is going. You can see the sign over the tent entrance. Pick up two uniforms, and then go to your assigned quarters. That's the tent number on your assignment sheet. Get your uniforms, stow your things and then go get some food. The Mess Tent is right beside the Uniform Tent. Welcome to her Majesty Overlord Fox's service."
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitetail Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 am

She nodded "Thank you sir, Pleasure to be here." She turned heading off to follow Jax stepping into the uniform tent behind him.
Whitetail
Whitetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Steele Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:39 am

Darius straightened and bade then next recruit into the tent. "Recruit Tamara...." He thumbed through the file untill he found the proper documentation. "We'll see how you do with scouting. Tomorrow is full up with recruit training so you will report to the training grounds the day after." He pulled up a piece of paper and handed it to her. "Theres your tent assignment, I suggest you spent tomorrow familiarizing yourself with her majesty's policies and regulations. Report the day after tomorrow bright and early for training in the military tent. Dismissed."
Darius Steele
Darius Steele

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:51 am

The tigress stepped into the tent and straightened herself some. "General,"' she said with a nod as a respectful greeting to Darius. She listened attentively to what he said, accepting the piece of paper as he handed it to her. "Yes, General, thank you," she said as she was dismissed, before stepping out of the tent.

"I'll see you all in the mess tent," she said with a smile to the others still in the line, before heading out to the uniform tent. She didn't needed to ask Tigermark for directions, having heard him explain it to the people before her, and point at the designated tents.

Finding the right uniforms was a bit of a trouble: with her ability to walk and run on her legs and on all fours with equal ease, thanks to being double-jointed at the shoulders and hips, she needed something much less restrictive than what Tigermark or the General, for example, were wearing. The Gecko woman currently in charge of the place was of invaluable help in locating something suited for her specific needs and her duties.

She thanked her, then went to her assigned quarters, stowed her meagre possessions there and headed for the mess tent. She was hungry, and she hoped that they had some good food, meat of some kind would be perfect.
Tamara
Tamara

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Steele Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Darius ushered Recruit Mikia in after Tamara had left. "Come in, take a seat..." He found the file and opened it thumbing through it like he had with all the others. "hmmm a Barber.. interesting line of work but judging by how many recruits seem to fancy their fur-dye that I've seen just today I doubt you'll be short of work." He pulled a slip of paper from the file and handed it to her. "Tomorrow is full up so you'll be reporting to the training grounds for base operations the day after. Take the time tomorrow to relax and read up on her Magjesty's policy. I'm sure you'll fit right in though. Dismissed!"
Darius Steele
Darius Steele

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:41 am

Tigermark simply nodded as Tamara stepped out and stated she knew where the Uniform tent was.

"See you around camp then Recruit."

He gave a nod to Mika, indicating that she should step in, as Darius appeared at the tent entrance to usher her in. he motioned Recruits Carlisle and Aeon to move up and be ready to go when the General called for them.
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:41 am

Jax moved into the dressing room and changed clothes folding his previous clothing neatly before roughly shoving them into his rucksack and pulling the strings closed. Standing he eyed himself in the mirror for a moment, "Hm.. I look good in this."

He chuckled lightly before stepping out and grabbing a second uniform. "Quick process time eh Jess?" he slipped his rucksack onto the ground and carefully placed the spare uniform in, be a shame to ruffle it to badly unlike his previous set. "I'll see ya in the mess tent, try not to get to ingrained in the material these things are nice." he patted his uniform before stepping out.

After a bit of searching he found his tent placing his things on a free bed/cot inside he was about to sit when his stomach decided to remind him that it wasn't quite time to take a break yet. Finding the food tent wasn't to difficult given the smells that were emanating from it.
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygon Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:47 am

Mikia followed Darius into the tend a sat down as bidden. "Barber, hair and fur stylist," she confirmed, brightening up visibly as he said that there would be no shortage of work for her.

"Excellent! Thank you," the lioness said as she accepted the piece of paper. She just barely remembered to do a more or less passable salute before she left the tent. There still were things unclear, but if she had a day before any sort of training would begin there was plenty of time to get everything sorted out. And at least "base operations" didn't sound like they'd expect her to do any fighting. Thus she quickly got out of the way of the other recruits and turned to Tigermark.

"Okay, so, where do I go now?" Mikia asked him once she got his attention. She was still smiling quite happily. As far as she was concerned, things were going well so far.

Tygon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:29 am

Tamara, clad in her new uniform, stepped into the mess tent and made a beeline toward the food. She grabbed a plate, put on some delicious-smelling meat on it, some vegetables, and went to sit at a free table. Spotting the others, she waved them to come and join her at the table, so that they could enjoy the meal together, and also continue the discussion started while standing in line.
Tamara
Tamara

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitetail Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:06 pm

She nodded chuckling a little as she walked past Jax, "Seems so, and I'll try not to." She grabbed a top from the piles slipping into the dressing room to try it on. after a few minute she was satisfied with how she looked.

Stepping out of the booth she opened one of her duffel bags dropping her old shirt and vest in before snagging a second top and depositing in the bag as well, atop the pile of belongings. Making her way from the tent she started searching for her tent. Upon finding it she shrugged off all her packs, apart the small pair of bags she wore across her lower back, leaving them in a slightly haphazard pile.

Stepping out of the tent she followed her nose to what she figured was the mess tent. stepping inside her appetite returned with a vengeance as she started making her way through the lines piling a tray with food. She spotted Tamara and made her way over to where the tigress was sitting. dropping her tray on the table she sat back on her haunches. "Hey Tamara, How you finding everything?"
Whitetail
Whitetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Steele Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:33 pm

"Recruit Carlisle please come in and take a seat." Darius held the tent flap open with his cane, not fancying continually getting up and putting strain on his knees. While he waited for them to enter he found the glider's file. "hmm... " He gave the gilder an appraising look and smiled. "Well this all seems in order you'll be a subset of the research and development wing, in engineering and repair work." He pulled a slip of paper from the file and handed it to him. "You'll be reporting to the R&D tend the day after tomorrow. Take tomorrow to familiarize yourself with her majesty's policies, and laws that sort of thing. I doubt you'll run afoul of anything major in your line of work. Dismissed!"
Darius Steele
Darius Steele

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Jax placed a few cuts of various meats onto his tray nothing big mostly just to sample a bit of everything on the menu, before taking a seat at the same table as Tamara and Jess, "I hope this was worth the wait." He cut a large chunk from the well-done deer steak and popped it into his mouth careful not to let anything touch his new clothes.
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfWings Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:19 am

Darting in quickly when called, Carlisle tries to be as quiet as possible when he recognizes the weary look on Darius' stance and mannerisms, realizing he's been at this for many hours today.

All nodding and polite, "Yes, Sir,"'s with one grin at being told his assignment. At that he can't help but dance foot-to-foot a couple times and holding that slip of paper close to his chest as he amble-scrambles over towards the tends he saw everyone else heading towards to see what they can do about clothing for him...
WolfWings
WolfWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next