Isla Aukate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

+28
Whitetail
Astralin
Darius Steele
Nightwolf1513
Coyotecanuck
Schemmer
Charon Bond
Archeus
DeanFox
Ezra Stewart
Angewolf
Dragonwolf
Rotors91
KRancourt
Secateur
TheSphinx
Koichi18
BanditRingtail
Tigermark
Akkarri
Merrihop
tobi3B
KeirStryker95
Shard Loren
Solitair
Sylvian
Socks the Fox
Admin
32 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 26 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by Darius Steele Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:10 am

"Recruit Aeon, come on in." Darius thumbed through his file. "Hunter... hmm unfortunately we don't actually hunt the wild game on Aukate to feed the lair. We have livestock for that matter... if you'd like we can put you to work in base opps for the foraging parties and what have you." He pulled a slip of paper from the file and handed it to him. "Theres your tent assignment. Tomorrow is full up so report the day after tomorrow. In the meantime I suggest you familiarize yourself with her majesty's polices and such... Dismissed!"
Darius Steele
Darius Steele

Back to top Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 26 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by Tigermark Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:25 am

Tigermark was glad to see a big smile on the lioness' face when she came out of the tent.

"The Uniform Tent. Right over there, where the tigress is headed. Pick up two uniforms to fit you, then go store your things in your assigned tent, and then get some food. Enjoy your down day to study, and I'll see you around camp. Dismissed, Recruit Mika, and welcome to Her Majesty Overlord Fox's service."

He turned back to see the next recruit already darting into the tent, which had the flap held open by Darius' cane. The glider was only inside for a moment before he came scampering back out, clutching his assignment paperwork to his chest and dragging his pack. The tiger barely had time to advise the glider to put his stuff in his assigned tent and then go eat after getting his uniforms as the recruit scampered away merrily toward the Uniform tent. Tigermark turned back to the last recruit in line. Again, Darius had been faster at calling the green wolf in directly. The tiger just smiled. If he'd been feeling as worn out as Darius had sounded, he'd be in a hurry, too.

Again, the recruit was only inside for a moment before Tigermark heard the General dismiss him.

Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:21 pm

"Organized!" she replied to White Tail with a smile, before taking another muzzlefull of food. "Very organized even, but people seem quite friendly around here. Though that General Steele looked positively exhausted. I wonder what's going on to make him look so weary and exhausted..." she mused.

Then she looked at Jax. "We'll find out soon enough, I guess. But I have a feeling that it was indeed worth the wait. Those people does not look like they are here for nothing, it's very organized operation, so it must be quite serious."

Then she spotted the others that were in the line with her and waved them over, motioning for them to join them at the big table.
Tamara
Tamara

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Jax had quickly finished most of the food he had placed on his tray before Tamara spoke causing him to look up, "Oh i meant the food, but." He swallowed thinking perhaps he shouldn't eat so fast, "I agree with how formal everything is I'd expect that the officers are very serious about what they do here."

His ears swiveled and then his eyes followed as he looked back to see who Tamara was waving for he let out a short chuckle, "Though.. I do wonder a little about the lioness, Mikia she didn't seem much like one for research, or foraging, hopefully the General is able to accept her despite those facts."

Now satisfied to the point that he wasn't starving Jax began again at his food again much slower than before.
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitetail Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Jess dug into her food nodding, the generals condition had struck her as well wen she had seen him but she kept her thoughts to herself as she finished off a portion of her food. "Everything does seem to be running smoothly around here."

"So where did you two end up getting placed?" she asked looking between the two of them, as she returns back to her food at a much more sedate pace.
Whitetail
Whitetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Astralin Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:12 am

Jax looked over to Jess, "Eh.. i got..base operations since I think what i had on my application was hunter or uh trapper, not sure exactly base operations will include, but I hope I'm able to help."
Astralin
Astralin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitetail Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:17 am

"Nice, I'm in research and development" she gave jax a small smile before looking to Tamara "what about you tamara?"
Whitetail
Whitetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:24 pm

"Scouting, as I expected," she replied. "I'm more at ease being out in the wilds anyway," she added with a smile.
Tamara
Tamara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:18 pm

((Quick note to everyone: I will be out of town from tomorrow until Monday night. Thus I won't be able to answer. See you next week! ^^))
Tamara
Tamara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 am

(This thread is now closing, Technocupcake and Nightwolf's character will be reporting to Base operations on the day three thread once it is created. At this time we are not accepting any more recruits. Recruitment will reopen on a TBA basis. )

Admin
Admin

https://aukate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26