Isla Aukate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

+28
Whitetail
Astralin
Darius Steele
Nightwolf1513
Coyotecanuck
Schemmer
Charon Bond
Archeus
DeanFox
Ezra Stewart
Angewolf
Dragonwolf
Rotors91
KRancourt
Secateur
TheSphinx
Koichi18
BanditRingtail
Tigermark
Akkarri
Merrihop
tobi3B
KeirStryker95
Shard Loren
Solitair
Sylvian
Socks the Fox
Admin
32 posters

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by Solitair Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:08 am

Niko frowned at the shorter raccoon's mumbled response, if he could call it that, but Alec reached down with one of his hands to tap Niko on one of his shoulders.

"Might want to give him some space," Alec said. "He seems shy."

"And we should concentrate on running first, before pleasantries," Lukas said, after the three of them had more time to catch their breath.

So the brothers ran their laps, finishing them all with reasonable speed, though they still came in behind several other recruits as far as they could tell. Glancing down at the paper in one of Lukas's hands, they determined that the next step to settling in was to get their uniforms.

"They're not going to have one to fit us," Niko said, putting a hand to their stomach. He was the dissenting vote who wanted to see the mess hall first.

"Come on, they might have something!" Alec said.

So Niko sighed and shook his head but allowed them to walk to the outfitting tent. They stepped inside, ducking their heads, and spoke with the gecko in charge of uniforms.

"Hello!" they all said, though Niko's voice lacked enthusiasm.

"We have come to see if you have a uniform that can fit someone with our physiology," Lukas said. "Just in case."
Solitair
Solitair

Back to top Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by Akkarri Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:31 am

Lexaniri would turn and go to the docks, "Today could have went smoother..." she thought to herself as she moved on down to the docks at her own pace as she let her legs adjust to the slower speeds. Once she was there, she asked the other fishermen about what to use here, what they've been using, and how the fishing was today, in the sun. To her, regular fishing on a trot line or a bamboo pole was fine, but more if she was just trying to get a fish or two to roast on a spit over a fire. And she certainly didn't feel like net fishing off of the shore. The ride over on a boat was bad enough.
Akkarri
Akkarri

Back to top Go down

Post by BanditRingtail Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:05 am

The run had been a little awkward, but at least one of the three heads took a hint and told the other to back off. He wasn't in the best physical shape, and he couldn't hold much of a conversation with Socks, preferring to nod or shake his head in response to her questions. He was a little surprised he beat the "triplets" in his laps. He had to wonder if one of the heads held them back on a subconscious level. Not for the first time, he wished he'd studied a bit of psychology on the side. Whether he ran the dungeon or just helped design and build it, knowing the prisoner's psyche was key to keeping them imprisoned. A whole dungeon full of traps, dead ends and puzzles would keep most inmates where they belonged. But that was for someone who wasn't on a budget, or who needed to hide "Magical Artifacts" until some "Chosen One" came along. God didn't need to worry about acquiring materials, legal or otherwise.

He took the water with all the grace he could muster before following Socks back to the Officer's Tent, trying to hide a smirk when the arctic fox was shooed out for budging in line. Devon was content to just continue breathing and wait his turn for inspection, hoping he could get a uniform soon. His civilian clothes were not suitable for whatever job he landed, and right now were in need of a good wash. At least he didn't have to spend more time around those "triplets" right now. He thought he saw them head for another tent, but it didn't matter. True, there were others just as big, if not bigger, in line, and he wasn't sure what the shark meant by that look (a shark out of water... that was a new one for him), but no one was giving off the "brother vibe" yet. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He really needed to get over that someday. At the least, he'd have to give these people the benefit of the doubt. He was going to be spending a lot of time around them if he was accepted, and he really didn't want to waste energy on petty infighting... even if it turned out some of them deserved a swift kick in the rear. No, his inventions were more important. Now if he could just prove that handling a full dungeon, or even part of one, would be no problem, he'd have this job in the bag.

...and living under General Steele's authority most of the time. He swallowed. Maybe this wasn't going to be as fun and pleasant as he hoped.

"Geez," he muttered, "what have I gotten myself into?"

BanditRingtail

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/banditringtail/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Stewart Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:02 am

Gu Jiao slowly emerged from the inner depths of the ship that had ferried him over. On his back was slung a large sack, made of roughspun fabric, which was poor and aged in appearance. The sack's contents appeared to be rectangular in shape, as they poked against the sack upon the old snow leopard's back, obviously containing many books and other items. His clothing however appeared to be much more grandiose, as he dressed in long silk robes that appeared quite formal and ceremonial. They where a plethora of many different colors as the robes were layered upon one another. The top, and most visible of his robes was primarily black, and rather simple. The sleeves of this robe were very large and long, hanging down to at least the leopard's knees. While the rest of the robe extended down to his calves. Underneath this exterior, lay an intricate and almost overly complex hand sewn designs, some which appeared to be laced with gold fabric. The primary color for this robe seemed to be a dark green, with black around the bottom sides of the robe. This robe extended to his feet, which were adorned with simple non tie shoes, that fit his outfit. His robe was all tied together by a brown sash, from which hung a long baton, though it was hidden at his side, under the first robe. Even this baton had it's own level of intricacy, though it was made from what appeared to be steel.

A final item that was held in the left hand of the leopard, a small kettle with the handle of a ladle sticking out if it, was set down as Gu Jiao took a small breath. He closed his eyes, and yawned quite visibly before looking out over the camp with rather lazy eyes. He saw about what he expected to see, many young people going here and there, some in uniform, others not so. Tents all set up and sprawled out across the landscape, as other boats stopped by and dropped off other potential recruits, while others left to pick up more. He found it all rather dull to say the least, nothing potentially surprising had happened during the entire trip. Perhaps other than him spilling some of his tea on himself, and vomiting over the side of the ship earlier during the voyage, even then though, he was prepared for that. He slowly lifted his left hand to his mustache and slowly pulled on it as he observed everything going on in the camp, that he could see at least. As he did this, his eyes peered at everything in the camp, his already expressionless face and eyes penetrating everything they saw, and reading them for their details. Though his face was old and worn, his stare was still lofty and cold, and he bore no resemblance of a kindly old man.

Bending over he picked up his kettle, Gu Jiao rolled his shoulder so that he could adjust the sack on his back, and groaned as he came back up. Though, he ignored the pain in his back all the same. Slightly regretting he had not taken better care of his body during his youth, or even as he grew older, though, perhaps this would be the time to change that. Turning sharply, he slowly made his way off the boat, his stride was long and graceful, yet slow and ponderous, though his gaze was always straight forward. Once he got off the dock he looked around slowly, then, finding what he was looking for, which was the tent for the officer staff. He set down his sack, which held his belongings, as well as the kettle behind a lonely tree by the dock, thus keeping it out of the way. Then this time, keeping his long graceful stride, he quickly walked over to the tent, and got into the line. Standing quite dignified with an arm behind his back, he pulled gently on his goatee, as he continued to look around, having already found where the uniform tent was. He made a small sigh.

He still wasn't sure if this was the correct option for him to take, he had considered many ways in which he could help others with his knowledge of the world, though it was hardly scientific. Was helping the overlord even one of these options that he could take? Even now, as he thought back, he couldn't recall what drove him to make this choice, Jiao shrugged. He would have to wait and see what the commanding officer would do with him so he may as well stay, at least for now. If the commanding officer tossed him aside as some old man, then certainly this would be no place for Gu Jiao, but if he was made useful, this would make all the difference. Despite his doubts though, he smirked silently. For as far as Gu Jiao could tell, this would hopefully make itself to be an interesting experience indeed.
Ezra Stewart
Ezra Stewart

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:29 am

"Something meaty yes I think that would be good maybe with a honeycrust" he chuckled at the two walking with them towards the mess tent. " So far I don´t know what I will be doing here maybe I go to the guards. My pa always said that I´m a brute force not to be played with. t home I guarded our camp most of the time against ferals. " he shrugs with his shoulders " The commander said he will throw different things at me and see where I stand out"
tobi3B
tobi3B

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tobi3b/

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrihop Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:36 am

Sunny nodded, listening to Angus as they approached the mess tent. She opened the flap for both of her larger companions before heading inside, "I can think of about fifteen things I'd love to eat about now... But I'll take just about anything they throw at me."

She smiled at the thought of getting down to business, but it was nice they had free time to get acquainted with the camp before they started training, "I bet there's got to be something suitable. Everyone's got something they're good at. I just hope I can be useful."

She paused momentarily and her eyes widened at the array of foods laid out for their perusal. A huge variety of nuts and fruits, berries and vegetables, meats, fish, poultry, insects, and items that defied category, "... I don't think my mom needed to worry about me starving to death..." She murmured, before finding herself a tray and starting to select items... far more than should fit into a tiny creature like herself.
Merrihop
Merrihop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:47 am

Angus chuckled he never meet someone so bouncy " I think starving is the last thing we have to worry about Sunny"
He inhales the scents of all the meals in front of him his mouth watering. He beginns to pick up a tray and laden it with several different things from the selections of foods.
" So you two I never asked you but what brings you to the Overlords camp ? Just curious."
tobi3B
tobi3B

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:55 am

Tigermark grinned slightly as he spoke.

"I'll see if I can speed things up a bit"

As the quoll lady he recognized from Base Ops stepped in, he stepped to just outside the tent door. The tiger drew himself up to his full height and roared out.

"Attent-Shun! Any and all recruits who have not seen the Commander, In line NOW! Step it up, you lot! You three finishing your laps, head for the Uniform tent over there.....The rest of you, yes you over there by the chow tent! If you've seen Commander Steele and have your tent assignment, stow your things and make a line at the Uniform Tent. You have one hour to get your uniforms and have them on before chow. Now MOVE!"

Tigermark noted the pickup in motion around the camp approvingly. He then noticed an older, dignified snow leopard making his way toward the line of new recruits. He decided to wait and see what Darius had on file for this one before placing him in any category.
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrihop Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:01 am

Sunny was already nibbling on some toasted grasshoppers while she scoped out a place for them to sit and eat. She swallowed and chuckled, smiling, "Well, I'm originally from Àperirà. I grew up running messages and small errands around my village. When I got older I started paying more attention to what was going on outside my home, and started following news about the Overlord. It seems like she's trying to do something really good in the world, and I thought I'd like to be part of that."

She spied a good table that would fit them, and gestured that direction as she started to make her way over, "I'm not good at fighting or anything, but maybe Commander Steele can figure out how I can help."

She flicked an ear and settled into a chair, grabbing a small dish of sliced pineapple and starting to nibble on that, regarding Angus in return for his query, "What about you? Where's home? What brought you here?"
Merrihop
Merrihop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:15 am

" Fair is fair " he grins " I come from Noema you know two third of the time snow the rest rainy and cold. My family is rich or for the matter well off, we are woodcutters and work most of the time in the middle of the forests trying to find expensive trees we can sell good. Like you I heard of the Overlord and how he takes new recruits I thought that I can earn good money in her service help my family and reach a better future." He sighs while he chews his meatballs he got from the foodtable. He never eaten such good food "here " he reaches inside of the uniforms pocket and draws a old picture out " that´s my Ma and Pa and my little sister and my older brother" he shows Sunny and Keir the picture of four brownbears standing in front of some tents.
tobi3B
tobi3B

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrihop Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:26 am

Sunny leaned forward a bit, face softening at the family picture, "Making a better future for your family is a good reason. Your family looks really nice. I don't have any brothers or sisters, but my parents are great."

She polished off her pineapple and started on some grilled fish, enjoying her food quite a bit, "I can't help but wonder what kinds of assignments they plan to give us. I mean if they're testing us to see what skills they can use... I'm a little bit nervous, but the Commander seems like a nice man-..."

She twitched an ear a bit, hearing the sound of shouting from outside, and glancing up, "If that doesn't get everyone to check in, I don't know what will. I guess some of them were still confused about where to report in. I just got lucky I saw the sign on the tent."
Merrihop
Merrihop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:05 am

He swiveled his ears towards the shouting and grins " that should get the rest going all right."
he dips some nuts into a little bowl of honey and savors them.
"and yes Sunny the commander seems like a good guy but I´m nervous too. I just don´t know what awaits me or for that matter us. " He rubs nervous his neck with one paw "at least I found a few people I can talk too "
tobi3B
tobi3B

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrihop Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:24 am

Sunny exhaled deeply in a soft, uneasy sigh, then nodded and pulled out another smile, "I have no idea, but if there's something we're suited for, they'll probably figure it out. I've read that they have all sorts of specialties in the Empire. Surely they can find a place for us too."

She smiled down at her fish, mostly gone. She had eaten fairly quickly, but her mother had trained her thoroughly to mind her manners, all the same. With a small, short, laugh to herself, she flicked an ear and nodded, "And at least we're not the only new people here. We can meet new friends, get used to the way things work here, and maybe we'll learn something new. At least we aren't in it alone."

Polishing off her fish, she turned back to the toasted insects she had picked up earlier, nibbling at them as she thought, "I wonder how far we're allowed to explore from the camp... Maybe if we find that officer we heard shouting, we can ask... I'd like to get used to the island plants and trees if I can, it's so different from what I know."
Merrihop
Merrihop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:36 am

" It sure is differrent from what I know from home "he polish the bowl of honey out with a spoon.
and yes Not alone that sounds nice. Well we can ask if we can explore a bit. I don´t think anyone should go alone outside the camp there could be really dangerous animals out there or and that I only heart rumors about,strange enemys of the Overlord."
With a contented sigh he pushes the now empty plate away.
tobi3B
tobi3B

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrihop Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:48 am

Sunny thought it over for a minute, absently nibbling on some crickets, "Hm... I don't know, really. Isn't this island supposed to be secure? I think I heard about something over on Aukate that involved some strange things... But you're probably right about not going alone just yet. Even if there's nothing out there, if we got lost or got hurt, that wouldn't be good. I don't think this island is big enough to get really lost on, but better safe than sorry!"

She polished off the little dish of insects, then seemed to think it over. She would have to ask about getting a baggie of those spiced crickets to snack on later, if she could.
Merrihop
Merrihop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:57 am

"Well then we should get going and ask if we allowed to leave camp for some exploring " he stands up and gathers all the plates together and brings them to the dirty dishes table.
He then straightens his Uniform, he really beginns to love that fabric, and waits for his two new friends to join him in the search for the officer that shouted.
tobi3B
tobi3B

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:30 am

The leopard shark had nodded, agreeing with the quoll's statement about the commander's efficiency outwardly, but on the inside, he was pretty thankful that he was next to get his assignment. He was all too eager to get started, and the thought of the challenges he'd be facing had him bouncing with excitement...and maybe a bit of impatience. The wolf behind him  him probably thought him a little too excited, but come on? Who didn't love the chance to prove their metal against the competition?

Razor's building good mood was dampened when ANOTHER recruit completely bypassed the others waiting in line, going so far to peak their head into the tent. The shark elbowed the wolf next to him, voice a light whisper, "Are you seeing this? How do people just BYPASS an entire line? This ain't no ice cream social where you just stand around for fun, yeah? I think everyone here is old enough to recognize a mutha' lovin' line when they see one". As childish as it would have seemed, Razor hated when lines were cut due to the fact that such an act was an equivalent to cheating or stealing in his mind. Petty pet peeve, but he couldn't help it.

As nice as it was to see another non-mammal, he wasn't about to let this just slide. Moving towards the short terrapin, he tapped their shell with a claw to get their attention. When he spoke, his voice wasn't unfriendly...but it wasn't exactly the voice of the sweet old lady down the street either.

"Hey, uh, sorry to bother you, dude,  but you seemed to have missed the line that starts-" he gestured to the back of the line, half noting the approach of an old looking snow leopard with with a kettle, a long beard, and some really fancy shmancy threads...looked like something out of a martial arts movie, "-back there".

Before he could say anything more, a white tiger emerged from the tent.

"Attent-shun!

"Holy sh-!!" The shark covered his mouth, biting back the curse. He was NOT about to swear in front of an officer...at least what he assumed to be officer, with the uniform and the authoritative presence and what not. Whether or not he was one, the tiger had surprised him something fierce.

As he barked orders, Razor was quick to gain his composure, leaving the turtle to their own devices and getting back to his place at the front of the line. He made sure to stand a little straighter, determined not to look like a completely drowned rat in front of the authoritative figure. He didn't make a move to enter, seeing as the quoll from earlier had yet to exit. He, instead, busied himself dedicating the tiger's brief orders to memory.

1. Get tent assignment
2. Get Uniform (Thank God, dry clothes)
3. Food

He smirked a bit. He'd get that done in 30 minutes tops.
Rotors91
Rotors91

http://Albo-Beati7.deviantart.com or furaffinity.net/user/meek-a

Back to top Go down

Post by Socks the Fox Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Socks blinked a couple of times as she waited for her hearing to return. After a moment, she dug around in her pockets. "I don't think he gave us our tents yet, at least I don't recall getting mine," she said to her friend. She thought back on it, before saying "No, yeah he said to report back when we were done."

Socks looked to see where she was in line. Foxy guy, Sharky guy, Wolfy guy, then her and Devon, followed by Other-Foxy-guy that she was doing laps with, then a few other recruits. "I hope the time we're waiting here doesn't count on our laps, though I guess it's kind of a drop in the bucket..."

Last edited by Socks the Fox on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Socks the Fox
Socks the Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Darius shook his head. "Mark aside from the one I sent to the docks the other three need thier assignment still." He got up and made certain Shard, Devon and Socks stayed put where they were in line. Spying the turtle he gently pointed to the end of the line.

"Mark for now perhaps it would be best if you stayed out here and ushered the new recruits to here so they know where to go. Then once done give them directions to the uniform tent." He looked at the shark and bade him inside, sitting back behind his desk as he fluttered through the files.

"hmm combatant? sounds like military proper would be your speed." He sized the shark up and down. "You definitely look the part." He pulled a slip of paper from his file and handed it to Leon. "Tent assignment, you'll be meeting me out on the Training grounds tomorrow morning. Mark will show you where the uniform tent is."

Admin
Admin

https://aukate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Razor's green eyes widened when he found that the commander was, well, human. He'd never seen one in real life, and had never expected to see one period...so it was rather jarring to say the least. The man smelled a bit sickly too. Shaking his head, having caught himself staring, he followed his superior inside.

Taking the offered paper slip, he was impressed that the commander didn't even bat an eye at his wet, soggy appearance, only commenting on the aspects that were pertinent to what he was looking for in a recruit. Once again, a little thing, but it was enough to gain the commander a few respect points in the shark's mental roster, sick or not.

"Thank you, sir. Looking forward to training under you"

Despite the excited grin dancing on his lips, Razor dipped his head respectfully. "I take it I'm dismissed then?"
Rotors91
Rotors91

http://Albo-Beati7.deviantart.com or furaffinity.net/user/meek-a

Back to top Go down

Post by Angewolf Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Hearing the tapping of a claw on his shell's tiles James tired around after being pointed to the back of the line by the...human? in the tent. Looking at who poked him James' head slightly moved down as he saw the Shark. "Oh sorry, I did not mean to cut in line or anything I was looking to see what the line was for." nodding his head in apology James then started to move to the back of the line behind the snow leopard who just entered it. He flinched when the officer behind him started to yell at all the people on the camp which made him move a bit faster to get at the end of the line and just wait there. Holding onto his bag of kitchen gear that he had brought from home.
Angewolf
Angewolf

Back to top Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua

Post by DeanFox Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:17 pm

as the boat hits the dock Dean hears an announcement "ATTEN SHUN!" and he gathers his things to disembark.  having found a footlocker he grabs it and begins to disembark finding it chained mysteriously to the railing. quickly rummaging through his keys he unlocks the locker and removes the handle from the inside. grabbing the remaining handle running along the dock the locker doing it's best to destroy the brass end caps, and dock as it argues it's treatment. but thankfully only snags and yanks him off balance once, nearly falling into the water. once on gravel he hurries and giving one frantic look at a uniform they nod at a tent at someone inside a HUMAN! with a cane.  dropping the footlocker on his tail just catching the tip, he picks back up the footlocker and hurries over to stand at the current end of the line.

Last edited by DeanFox on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total
DeanFox
DeanFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:04 pm

Tigermark looked back over his shoulder at Darius, careful to address him by rank and last name in front of the recruits.

"As you wish, Commander Steele. I wasn't certain whether those three had their assignments yet."

To the shark recruit now exiting the tent, "The uniform tent is the one over there, where the line is forming up. They should have something to fit you well enough for your time here. Be sure to get two. Now, off you go."
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Merrihop Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Sunny nodded thanks at Angus for gathering the plates. She gestures for them to give her one second, and scampered over to one of the cooks standing nearby to mind the mess. After a brief conversation, she returned to her companions with a small bag of the spiced crickets in her possession, a grin plastered across her face, "A snack for later..."

She chuckled a bit sheepishly, then walked with her new friends out of the tent to go check in with the officer who had shouted. She spied a tall tiger standing near the officer's tent. He wasn't wearing the recruit uniforms, but instead had more gold detailing, "I think that's him..." She gestured lightly, then started that direction, hoping they'd be allowed to wander a bit.

All her thoughts, however, where suddenly arrested as she spied a familiar walking mosaic standing in the recruit line at the officer's tend. The little marten stopped suddenly and stared, rubbed her eyes, and stared again. Was she hallucinating? Had she eaten so much good food she was imagining a cook to be standing there? She couldn't be that homesick yet, could she?

After a long moment of staring in shock, she squeaked with glee and turned to her companions, "Sorry... I gotta go say hi to someone..."

She barely waited for a response before she started scurrying near-silently on the balls of her feet, almost predatory in stalking the colorful creature ahead of her. Once she had gotten close enough to the line, she scampered noisily up and jumped up onto the short turtle's broad and sturdy mosaic shell, perching up there like a monkey and peering down over to look at James upside down, ponytail swinging disorderly, absolute delight shining in her grey eyes, "Jimmy?! Jimmy what are you doing here?!"
Merrihop
Merrihop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Darius Dismissed the shark and ushered the next recruit inside, An arctic wolf by the looks of it, carrying along a locker. Once inside Darius looked over his file and gave a small approving smile. "Ahh a research and development hopeful, you'll be working under Sylvian." He pulled a slip of paper form the file and handed it to Stephen. "Dismissed, Captain Tigermark will show you where to pick up your uniform.

Admin
Admin

https://aukate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next