Isla Aukate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

+28
Whitetail
Astralin
Darius Steele
Nightwolf1513
Coyotecanuck
Schemmer
Charon Bond
Archeus
DeanFox
Ezra Stewart
Angewolf
Dragonwolf
Rotors91
KRancourt
Secateur
TheSphinx
Koichi18
BanditRingtail
Tigermark
Akkarri
Merrihop
tobi3B
KeirStryker95
Shard Loren
Solitair
Sylvian
Socks the Fox
Admin
32 posters

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 9 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by Merrihop Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:52 am

Sunny sighed softly, nodding in agreement, "It's really something, I planned to come out here for a while, and now here I am and it's just a bit surreal..."

Scooting to sit against the main body of the tree where she was perched, she put her legs up along the branch comfortably and pulled the bag of spiced crickets out of her pocket. This seemed like the perfect place and time to just relax and have a little snack.

She glanced at both her friends, smiling, "Want some?"
Merrihop
Merrihop
Admin

Back to top Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 9 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed)

Post by KeirStryker95 Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:03 am

Observing what was in the bag Sunny was holding, Keir smiled, but declined.

"No thank you. not really ... uh ... one for the bugs," he said. "Never really could get used to the taste."
KeirStryker95
KeirStryker95

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/hawkhunter35/

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi3B Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:30 am

"Thanks Sunny but no,not really my taste" he lets his feet dangle from the branch
tobi3B
tobi3B

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tobi3b/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:12 am

Tigermark answered the arctic fox who'd just emerged from the tent.

"Over at that tent with the short line in front of it, Recruit Loren. There's a sign over the entrance that says 'Uniforms'."

He then turned as the cerberus timber wolf called to him.

"Yes Recruit, y'all are. Er, does each of you have a separate name? Oh, here's your time for the laps, Commander Steele will want to see it. Come get it and return to your place in line."
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Solitair Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:47 am

"We do," Lukas told Tigermark. "I'm Lukas, and this is Niko and Alec." The three of them stepped out of line, taking the sheet and peeking at it. "Drat," Lukas said. "We're falling out of sync again. Thank you, sir." He began folding the paper to fit in their pockets as they shuffled back in line.
Solitair
Solitair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:35 pm

The gecko pointed him in the direction of the proper uniforms for his type. Razor was impressed with the quality of the fabric, running a hand along the smooth material. Taking the uniform top from the rack, he grinned in slight in amusement. There was even a special hole on the back to accommodate for his dorsal fin. This Overlord just thought of everyone didn’t she?

He pooched his lips a bit, picking up a pair of pants and headed to the nearest changing room. Pulling back the curtain, he stepped inside and peeled the wet clothes from his body, letting them fall to the floor with a wet “squelch”. Donning his new uniform, he looked himself over in the body length mirror, a smirk of approval on his face. “Hmmmm, not too loose, not too tight….and best of all, ain’t soakin’ wet”. His green eyed gaze turned to his discarded civvies, an annoying reminder of his impromptu swimming excursion.

Gather the wet clothes and stuffing them into one of his bags, he left the changing room, picking up another uniform of the same size. With a wave in the gecko’s direction, he left the uniform tent to find his assigned lodging area. It wasn’t too long till he found his space among all the other recuits’ tents and got himself settled. As he emptied his bags, he found the aerosol bottle that the fiery marked wolf had given him and set that aside.
“Bags should be dry enough in the morning; I’ll apply it then before training starts.”

His stomach growled loudly at this point, bringing a grimace to his face. “Okay, Okay! We’re going…sheesh. I skip breakfast ONE time….”
Razor left the tent, making his way to the food. As he walked, he passed the R&D tent, not at all surprised to see the wolf from earlier in line. He seemed like the brainy type, if the robo locker thing he’d built was anything to go by….

Continuing his trek, his stomach about leaped for joy when the mess tent came in sight, the scent of the delicious meals causing him to pick up his pace. However, his eyes caught sight of something he’d never thought he’d see….or knew existed.
“Is…is that what a think it is?”. As if directed solely by his curiosity, the leopard shark made his way to the object of his interest, passing the food haven and towards a very tall, three headed wolf. Once he was within earshot, he spoke.

“’Scuse me sirs….I, I feel like  I hafta inform you that you are one of the most LEGIT looking individuals that I have ever seen in my entire life.”  They seriously towered over everyone else who is in line to see the commander. TOWERED.  “And you are some TALL”.
Rotors91
Rotors91

http://Albo-Beati7.deviantart.com or furaffinity.net/user/meek-a

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezra Stewart Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Jiao yawned once again, starting to wonder if he hadn't gotten any sleep at all, or if this place was as boring as it seemed. He turned around and looked the place over again with one final look to see fi there was anything interesting at all happening, and to his pleasant surprise, a three headed creature stood at the back of the line. A small smirk grew on the old leopard's face.

My My! The old leopard thought. How very interesting, I shall have to speak to him, er them later. This would be my first time speaking to conjoined triplets, surely it would be an educational experience!

Turning back around, Jiao continued to smirk his mood was suddenly lifted by this occurrence. He was happy that he found something that was interesting in this camp, so far at least. As the line slowly dwindled, Jiao saw that it was finally his turn to enter the tent and take his assignment. After having stood here for so long, Jiao was happy to have the chance to finally get his tent number and get settled in, that is, as best he could for a bootcamp. He stepped forward, and he turned to to face the white tiger and Jiao put his hands out in front of him, one hand was a fist, and his other hand held his fist. Jaio then made a polite bow to the officer.

"Requesting permission to see the commanding officer sir."

He kept his head bowed slightly with his hands held out in the fashion they had been before. As his long facial hair dangled out in front of him, nearly touching the ground.
Ezra Stewart
Ezra Stewart

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Tigermark recognized the snow leopard's bow and gesture, having long trained in various martial arts. He returned the gesture and bow, honoring the feline's status outside of the fact that he was a recruit.

"Greetings, elder. As soon as the recruit who is now in with Commander Steele departs, you may go in."
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Loren Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Shard made his way over to the Uniform tent, it was easy to spot once you knew where to look. and once again found himself at the back of another line. However this one was fortunately much shorter then the one outside Commander Steeles' tent. So Shard waited in line again but before long he was beckoned inside. "So who might you be?" the Uniform officer asked.

"My name's Shard Sir, Shard Loren. I was told to come here for my uniform." The Officer looked at the Arctic Fox over, "Clearly, otherwise you wouldn't be here" He chuckled "So, what kind of job are you here for?" Shard handed the officer his papers from Steele "Ah Janitorial staff eh? Good for you. Just hold still and I'll take your measurements" after a few minutes the Uniform officer wrote down Shard measurements he looked through the uniforms and soon enough brought forth a nice clean Recruits uniform and handed it for Shard. "You can get changed behind that screen"

"Thank you Sir" Shard said "But I thought I was getting my Janitor uniform" The officer chucked "Oh no, sorry I forget to mention you don't get that till you get to the fortress" Shard though for a moment "That does make sense" and then went behind the screen and a minute later re emerged in his new recruits uniform with his old clothes folded over his arm. "You look good" the officer said as he saw Shard. "Thank you again. Now if you will excuse me I have to report to my tent" he then left the Uniform tent and wet off to his assigned tent.
Shard Loren
Shard Loren

Back to top Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 9 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua

Post by DeanFox Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:00 am

"please go around me please."  Nausea back with a vengeance dizzy what was I warned about? shedding the jacket to the side and sitting down water drink lots of water.  "excuse me, where can I get some water?" getting pointed in a general direction I go find a drink and start sipping on a cup of water. "Dang it all."  about three glasses later headache going away dizziness going too I make my return to the end of the line.  okay it's no wonder they doubted my Identity when you are the first bi-ped born into a family of taurs in nine generations why wouldn't they think that.

Last edited by DeanFox on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeanFox
DeanFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:18 am

Tigermark stood up from the bow, noting that the snow leopard was indeed aged, but had a youthful twinkle to his eye, while at the same time projecting an air of having great wisdom.

There was another short time between recruit Loren leaving and the snow leopard moving on into the tent. Tigermark took the short time between recruits to step over and stick his head into the tent.

"Darius, the line out here gets longer every time I look up. Are you doing alright?"

Turning his head back as he awaited the Commander's reply, he noted the fox todd who was the last in line so he'd know when another recruit joined the queue.

Turning back he asked, "Can I send someone to get anything for you?"
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Solitair Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:04 am

"Legit? Us?" Niko asked the shark who was impressed just seeing them, especially their height. "Thanks, dude. I'm Niko Ceslatos." He extended his hand for Razor to shake, and his brothers soon followed suit.

Alec seemed just as happy as Niko to receive such adoration, while Lukas tried to fake it as best he could. Truth be told, he was particular in the ways his ego was to be stroked. Being tall came naturally to him, like breathing, and being singled out for sharing a body with his brothers made him uncomfortable. Better to be recognized for his achievements in an intellectual field, and hopefully joining the Overlord's R&D would help him in just that way.

"Shucks, we're not... we're not all that," Alec said. "We're just people like you. Not exactly, but close enough. But thanks anyway. I'm Alec, by the way. I guess Lukas isn't in much of a mood to talk?"

He turned to look at their central head, who sighed and just said, "Hello."
Solitair
Solitair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:36 am

"Hey, don't be so modest guys! Seriously". The excited grin never left Razor’s face as he took each hand in a firm grip, despite not being entirely sure who’s hands belonged to who. “Name's Leon Triakis, but you can just call me Razor. Its an absolute thrill to meet all three of you.”
The two heads on the perimeter, Niko and Alec, seemed pretty outgoing and friendly, but the middle head, Lukas, appeared to be a bit more reserved, almost uncomfortable. Huh, Razor may have come on a little too strong for the guy, as he had a rather…easily excited curiosity. However, this musing thought was stowed at the back of his mind, excitement quickly taking over once again. Having trained in sports therapy, he’d gained a respect for bodies of all shapes and sizes and could appreciate those who had forms that were…well, out of the ordinary.

A movement to his right had him turning his head, just catching the old leopard and the tall white tiger bowing respectfully towards one another, a gesture he wasn’t unfamiliar with. Seemed like the lines movement was picking up slightly, but at the same time, more recruits just kept coming. The Commander was going to have one heck of a busy day from the looks of it, and Razor did NOT envy him.  

Turning back to the brothers, he smiled, “So what brings you three here to the island and this whole recruitment shebang, hmm?” He was pretty sure all three had their separate reasons, and he was really interested in hearing what they were. He’d never dealt with a case of conjoined siblings during his career in therapy (however short it may have been) but he remembered being told to treat them like the individuals they were. Same body, separate mind. Of course, he’d always thought such a thing was common sense and should just…go unsaid. Honestly, anyone with just a smidgen of social grace should know better.

From the corner of his eye, he noted the approach of another fox, this one with largish, white markings, and he was dang skinny. Looked like he hadn’t been feeling too well either. Boat ride must've gotten to him.
Rotors91
Rotors91

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:31 pm

"some water... bring that Socks girl in next will you, Commander." He stifled a cough as the tent flap was replaced, and straightened himself for the next recruit in line, thumbing through her file as she was brought in.

He looked up at her sternly, and then dropped his eyes down to the file. "How good are you with techology?" He finally asked. "I think research and development would suit you for the time being, with proper training of course."

Admin
Admin

https://aukate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Socks the Fox Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:20 pm

"Um, well, I'm pretty good with it. Enough to be dangerous," Socks said with a chuckle. Noticing the Commander's lack of amusement she was quick to add "But not actually dangerous, though."

She pondered for a bit, then said "I don't know if I'm really all that good at making things, though. I almost always end up shelving my projects and never finishing anything."

Socks looked up, trying to collect all the things she's good at, before listing them off, "I'm fairly good at math. I can often get an intuitive grasp at complicated things, and know a little about a lot of subjects. I'm just no good at anything creative or open-ended really. Then again I could always work on other people's projects, let them do all the design work..."
Socks the Fox
Socks the Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by KRancourt Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:52 pm

The quoll smiled, shifting her bag on her shoulder as the catlike woman confirmed her suspicions of poor fishing. She tilted her head from side to side in a noncommittal gesture at the suggestions of less-pleasant activities. She'd done shifts in the kitchens as part of Ops' duty-rounds, and running was rarely a punishment for her. But to each his own, she reminded herself. Not everyone's ideas of pleasure and pain ran in the same tracks.

Her eyes narrowed as her smile broadened at being called a recruit. Her uniform wasn't one of the non-descript standard-issue ones from the uniform tent, but it didn't look like the woman before her had been in to receive one. And she suspected that, given the earlier disciplinary action, it might make conversation easier to not correct her just yet.

"Me? Oh, y'know. Interest in the Overlord's cause, a desire to serve with a growing organization, a chance to put my education to use... the usual. Yourself?"

KRancourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkarri Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:21 pm

She shifted in her sitting stance a little as she tested the line once again with no resistance, confirming that either nothing had taken notice, or, if anything had, it was rather subtle. Either case, she’d leave her bait float for a little while longer. But she did seem to take notice how the quoll’s body language seemed to change for a moment. Even one who dealt with people only as much as necessary still learns enough to read people and some body language.

“Well, I suppose it’s a combination of several reasons,” she said with a bit of a sigh. “I’ve heard several rumors about the opportunities there are serving under the Overlord, plus it seems to be a more inclusive society, less judgment for being different.” She paused for a moment, scratching along her wrist a little. “I was getting too use to being a stranger on the outside and was getting tired of it. But then why not move away, get a change of scenery, and try one’s luck elsewhere? Offer my skills to someone who’ll hopefully appreciate them or make use of them, and be among those where appearances don’t seem to matter as much? Granted… I don’t seem to have made the best of impressions with the commander,” she admitted.

“Excuse me if I assume something incorrectly,” She asked, as she picked a strange place to react to that earlier look. Either way, she knew that look was a combination of error and that she was at the disadvantage. “I am still new to the uniforms, and not familiar with the differences,” she said tracing over the differences she could see as though trying to compare the differences to memory.
Akkarri
Akkarri

Back to top Go down

Post by Solitair Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Each of them shook Razor's hand enthusiastically. Even Lukas was beginning to feel more at ease around Razor. After all, he could just disregard Razor's opinion if it proved unfavorable. But he did want to answer the question of why they all wanted to join the Overlord's forces.

"First of all, we feel like we owe her, since she and her people have done much to help all of us," Lukas explained. "We owe our current appearance to the medical technology she made commonplace on the islands. When we were born, we were misshapen and health issues plagued us throughout childhood. It was a miserable time for all of us, and we fervently wished that we were separate, normal people. But then, when we were teenagers, the Overlord came to power and revolutionized medical technology, and though the hospital couldn't separate us, they could give us all the corrective surgery we needed to live otherwise capable and normal lives. Working for her seems like the best way to thank her."

"She's going places, too," Niko said. "If she ends up becoming a force to be reckoned with, the world's gonna get a lot better for people like us. I'd like to be able to actually see the world one of these days instead of staying on these islands all of my life. Talking with the outside world is pretty nice, I admit, but I'd like to actually be able to meet them. Hopefully they'll be ready for us in our lifetime, but we thought we'd help the Overlord speed the process along."

Alec nodded. "And being at the center of technological advancement here would be a huge help in making something out of our lives. There have been times when we didn't just wanted to be noticed as that one wolf with the heads and arms. We could be brilliant scientists or leaders or anything like that, if we had the opportunities we had here. But I'm guessing we have a lot of competition in that regard, huh?"

(EDITED TO CORRECT A CONTINUITY ERROR)

Last edited by Solitair on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Solitair
Solitair

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigermark Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:53 pm

With a nod, Tigermark turned back to the line of recruits.

"You! The todd in the back of the line, come here please."

Seeing some reluctance, the tiger added, "NOW, recruit!"

With a gulp, the blonde-haired fox todd stepped up and delivered his name. Tigermark gave a small nod.

"Relax, Recruit Fox, you aren't in trouble. I'll make sure your place is held if and when more recruits arrive, I need you to go fetch some water for Commander Steele. I saw you downing several cups earlier, so I know you know where it is without a long explanation."

As the todd headed out, Tigermark took time to contemplate the recruits he'd seen so far. Most were eager enough, and none seemed to be contemplating giving up before they got started. It was amazing the number of idealistic young people who'd show up for training, only to whine about discipline and run home after the first time an officer told them to hurry up or go somewhere when they'd thought they should go somewhere else. He realized not all were suited for the military side of minioning, but every part of service to the Overlord involved being at least able to follow the basic rules and instructions.

"Ah well," he mused to himself as he waited for Commander Steele to finish with Recruit Socks, "This group is already doing better than average."
Tigermark
Tigermark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotors91 Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:30 am

"Wow...so you three are basically medical miracles, yeah? Quite a story you guys have". He brought a hand to his chin, listening to the rest of their reasons for joining this cause, and he once again found himself impressed.

"I wouldn't mind meeting up with those from the outside world myself...but humans seems to have some sort of...grudge against my kind? I hear ain’t nearly as bad as it used to be, but they seem to be pretty skittish species ya’ know?". He smiled up at  them as he continued, "But you're right about the Overlord, she sure isn’t wasting any time getting things in order…some major changes are in store, I’m sure”.

It was both exciting and rather daunting at the same time…the prospect of coming into contact with more humans. The few he’d chatted with via computer seem like a sound bunch. Every once and a while, there were those who he just wanted to rip a nice chunk out of….in a figurative sense, but overall, they weren’t all bad.

Hearing of their longing to be recognized, not for their appearance, but for their innate abilities, his face grew thoughtful. “Yeah…I won’t lie, it’s gonna be a challenge , but that’s what makes it worthwhile right?”. He smirked over at Alec, “If it was as easy as snapping a twig, the scientific community…heck, life itself would be hella boring”. He chuckled heartily, “But that’s just me. However, I won’t be surprised when you all get somewhere big due your individual skills, whatever those may be….It just might be a bit hard”. 'Might' wasn’t the right word…it was often very hard, especially with all the competition around even at this training camp.

Being recognized for his ability was something he treasured more than anything, so he could understand why such a thing would be so important to them. And he found himself wanting them to succeed.

Last edited by Rotors91 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Rotors91
Rotors91

Back to top Go down

Post by KRancourt Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:00 am

The quoll nodded as she listened, and offered a wry smile at her acquaintance's concerns regarding impressions made on Darius. "I don't doubt you'll shake whatever negative impression you may have made," she said. "None of us expect a new recruit to know all of the regs straight off."

Another nod answered the woman's comment about the uniforms. "They do take some observation when you're just getting started." She reached up and brushed a finger against the gold cloth that formed a rectangle under her chin. "For now, just watch for gold at collar, shoulders, or cuffs. Those are ranked officers, and folks who can give you orders. Recruits will just have gold buttons."

She eyed the pole and noted the cat's attention to its line. "So, have you checked in formally, yet? Received a posting and a bunk-assignment? It's not a luxury beach-resort, but the Overlord provides well for us, and who knows? Maybe I can help you get settled in."

KRancourt

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkarri Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:54 am

“Hopefully sooner than later. But I have been known to rake some the wrong way. Wasn’t ‘raised on a farm’ per se but was raised in the jungles,” Lex chuckled. “It isn’t as good for manners, but it is good for knowing how to survive.” She’d pull back the line, questioning if the bait was still there, after this long. She knew there were fish, but it was the question of if it was the right bait or the fish were in the mood. “Well, looks like someone’s getting fed today,” she said, noting now it seemed picked over. “But it could be anything from small fish to crabs. I just don’t want to be on the wrong end of a bigger fish or a ray though.” She indicated as she scanned to see if anyone else there was having any luck with all the commotion.

“That does make it a little easier to know who is your better, Ma’am,” she responded, nodding her thanks for the advice. “Almost more subtle though for some of the fresh meat to remember completely. I think I’ve seen a few variants around the camp and still not sure what the differences mean just yet, but I’m sure they’ll cover most of that in basic.”

Lex shifted her stance to reach for the bucket of bait to prepare her line for another try, though at this rate, she was growing tempted to try a throw of a cast net and get her fur a bit wet again. Of course, Salt water didn’t work well in fur, nor did she like the prospect of finding the wrong sort of ray with her paws, so she probably wouldn’t go that far. “Well those questions take a bit of a long complicated answer. But I’ll try and be short with it, as I’m sure you’ve places to go and people to deal with yourself, Ma’am,” she said. “Commander Steele ushered myself and three others into his tent, apparently trying to get more in and moving through check in, gave us the short speech, ordered us to run laps before checking back and getting our assignments,” she paused fetching some bait and started working it onto her hook, “Pulled me to the side after my own questions and comments (and where I know I didn’t make a good impression), and gave me instructions to go and check in with the fishermen after checking back with my times.” She, by then had the bait on the hook, and soon was casting with a flick of the wrist. “So, I’ve checked in, but as for the rest, I’m just following his orders.”

Lex shifted in her seating for a moment, Stretching her legs and limbs slowly, “Well, this isn’t bad at all, Ma’am, if you consider where I come from. I’ve been use to hunting and sleeping in a rut sack when I need to,” she chuckled. “I’d certainly appreciate any help, but I’m sure you’re busy enough without having to help with a one recruit,” she would say, her ears flattening a little. “Besides, whatever doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger, humm?”
Akkarri
Akkarri

Back to top Go down

On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1 (Thread Closed) - Page 9 Empty Re: On the island of Kua'kua - Day 1

Post by DeanFox Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Okay maybe one more for my nerves, watching my hands twitch. oh yeah don't get dehydrated! "Hmm? oh yes I'm here to bring water for Commander Steel, please." listening to their response nearly missing the joke. "No I, Cute um thank you." carefully returning with the tray, pitcher of water, and glass thankful that my hands have stopped shaking, as badly. "Here you are sir." trying again as I know I tried to make noise clearing my throat I manage a crackle "Here you are sir." handing the tray off I immediately head for my candies before these crackles turn into a cough. taking one to coat my throat I pass the little bag forward and return to my thoughts.
DeanFox
DeanFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Darius thumbed through the file on Socks. "A lab assistant then might be the best for you. You'll report to the R&D specialist tomorrow, DISMISSED and bring in the racoon." He handed her a slip of paper. "There's your tent assignment, follow Tigermark's instructions to the uniform tent."

Admin
Admin

https://aukate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Socks the Fox Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:53 pm

"Yes sir, thank you," Socks replied as she received her assignment. On her way out she waved in Devon before approaching Tigermark. "The Commander requested I visit the uniform tent, and told me you would direct me there?"
Socks the Fox
Socks the Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next